Not in the mood for reading? Then watch our video to get an impression :)
This very well renovated maisonette. Is completely ready for a new resident! Located in a quiet street with all the city around the corner.
Are you happy with city life, but with the coziness of a village? Then this is perfect! All city conveniences are a stone's throw away, such as supermarkets, evening shops, public transport and the roads (A12, A4, N44). Nice restaurants are within reach. Fancy a creative dish? Then you cannot be lucky at "Café Pan". Fancy a drink? Then, for example, check out the cozy occasions at Theresiastraat.
In short: Bezuidenhout has it!
Entry through closed porch, via the stairs to the top floor.
Entry home, spacious hall with stairs, super spacious living room ensuite with purple-hearted parquet floor in the back room the gigantic and very solid open living kitchen (Siematic) American style, with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave. There are also 2 balconies here!
Via stairs in the hall to the 2nd floor. Spacious landing, which gives access to all areas. On this floor are 3 spacious bedrooms all with dormer window and largest room at the front also gives access to the loft.
A large storage room with knee bulkheads where an extra bedroom can easily be realized by placing a skylight (the VvE will start on the roof in April). Bathroom with bath, shower and sink.
There is also a laundry room with washer / dryer space with sink.
- Living area approx. 140m2;
- Year of construction 1956;
- Annual lease payments, ground rent approx. € 37.05 per half year up to and including 31-12-2025;
- Re-issue of leasehold: land value: € 36,701 canon 1.1% of the land value per year;
- Active VvE, approx. € 190 per person;
- The VvE will start work on the roof in April;
- Fully equipped with double glazing;
- Storage room on the ground floor;
- CH boiler from around 1993;
- Largely Purperhart parquet floor on the 1st floor;
- 2nd floor also with parquet flooring (except for 1 room);
- Age clause applies;
- Sales conditions apply.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified amounts, sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. With regard to this property, the broker is the seller's advisor. We advise you to engage an expert broker who will guide you through the purchasing process.
Read full description