Very well located 4 room apartment (88m²) on the 2nd floor, with a pleasant view and a spacious south-facing balcony.
This very popular 4-room apartment is located on the 2nd floor in a good location in Amsterdam North. A spacious south-facing balcony and a view of the greenery. The apartment is located in a beautiful green area with the Boven 't IJ shopping center, sports complexes and public transport within walking distance. With enough (free) parking and several roads in the area (ring A-10), we can say that the accessibility is excellent. Oh yes, of course the North-South line is also within walking distance.
General access, with access to elevator and staircase to the 2nd floor. Private entrance on the 2nd floor gives you access to the house. From the hallway you have access to: the living room, the kitchen and balcony facing south, the master bedroom and the 2nd hall with access to the separate toilet with fountain, 2 bedrooms located at the rear and the bathroom.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower and sink.
The house has a spacious balcony facing south.
You have a private storage room at the bottom of the complex.
- Apartment on the 2nd floor;
- Year of construction 1969;
- Living area approximately 88m²;
- 4 rooms (3 bedrooms);
- South-facing balcony;
- Energy label E.
- Directly available;
- Former rental home of De Key;
- Property is only for sale for self-habitation (from parents for children);
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable;
- Annual lease payments from the municipality of Amsterdam, surrendered until 28-02-2053;
- Service costs € 240.10 p / m excluding heating costs € 68.22 p / m (active, professional Owners Association);
- Permanent project notary Spier and Hazenberg.
We are enthusiastic, are you?
Then quickly make an appointment for a viewing.
Read full description