Fabulous, modern and multi-functional home with a real ''one-in-a-million view''.
Corner home with an unbelievable, unobstructed view of Amstel river and the iconic Magere Brug bridge. Big skies in a vibrant setting. In the evening, this is one of the most romantic views of Amstel river the city has to offer.
This home spans over 188 sqm, yet feels even bigger, which is in part due to its corner positioning and countless windows.
Spanning 6 well-configured, surprising levels, this home has two addresses and mixed zoning. The property was renovated in 2004 and remodeled in 2011, resulting in a contemporary, timeless home. The renovated incorporated premium materials and the building is consistently well-maintained.
The best feature of this home is that it is the epitome of the ''Amstelzicht''(Amstel view) experience.
Raised ground floor/basement: separate entrance off Amstel with a separate commercial space of ca. 18 sqm. Currently in use as a workshop/storage area/laundry room. With a second entrance off Kerkstraat with a restroom, coat area and stairs to the main level.
First floor: landing and hall with a kitchen/lounge facing Amstel, with a bay and large windows offering a stunning view. A fully equipped modern kitchen with a stunning granite countertop. This level is fitted with wooden parquet flooring.
Second floor: landing with access to the second bathroom and two separate bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is currently used as a study/ home office.
Third floor: landing with a separate restroom, master suite with a separate bathroom, dressing room and the main bedroom.
Fourth floor: generous and super-bright living room of nearly 40 sqm with six windows, a pantry and beautiful wood-burning fireplace.
Fifth floor: large, bright landing with a restroom, utility room with the central heating unit and laundry and an intimate bedroom. The landing also accesses the roof deck spanning over 12 sqm. This deck also offers a magnificent view.
Situated in a prime corner location nearby Amstel.
Away from the masses yet around the corner from all urban amenities. Excellent accessibility by public transportation and excellent connectivity to the A10 beltway.
A wide selection of shops, restaurants and delis can be found on Utrechtsestraat. Good elementary schools on Frederiksplein and Nieuwe Looiersstraat.
- Freehold property
- Protected cityscape
- Unesco world heritage site
- Property fully renovated in 2004 and remodeled in 2011.
- Designated purpose: mixed residential/ commercial
- Property sale subject to N.K.V. (Notarial fees paid by seller). The expenses for drafting the purchase agreement and
the deed of transfer will be for the expense of the seller.
- Status of the roof deck is tolerated
- Central door opener /intercom (Comelit) system with a camera, can be operated from all floors
- Centrally controlled audio system (HEOS) on all floors
- Mechanical ventilation on all floors
- 2 parking permits
- The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description