Luxury country house and the adjacent coach house are situated on a private plot of almost 1,500 mē on one of the most beautiful locations on the Amstel river. To the rear you have un spoilt and unobstructed views of meadows and waterways. Here you can enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside, but with all the amenities of the city within reach. You can drive to Amsterdam in less than fifteen minutes. The country house was built in 2007 and completely renovated in 2012. The house was renovated in keeping with the style and using bespoke materials. The house features all conceivable facilities.
Large driveway, with parking space for several cars. Trough the landscaped front garden you reach the front door via stone steps. In the spacious hall you will find the guest toilet with handbasin.
The U-shaped living room, with a classic fireplace, offers a magnificent view on three sides. Four double doors give access to the wonderful sheltered porch of over 40 mē. Due to the raised level of the living room the view from the front and the rear of the house are phenomenal. Several terraces have been incorporated in the landscaped garden. From the second terrace on the water you can enjoy the sun all day long. The coach house has its own terrace that backs on to the fields behind the property.
The very beautiful handmade kitchen is spacious and luxurious in design. A "portazul" tiled floor, light oak kitchen cabinets, a Belgian hard stone counter top. The equipment is largely from Miele, including an espresso / coffee / cappuccino machine, a combi microwave / fan oven, a freezer, a refrigerator and a plate warmer. A kitchen island with 7-burner Boretti gas stove, grill plate, wok burner and a large oven complete the list.
In the light basement, in fact a garden floor, you will find two large rooms. One of these is now used as a bedroom, the second as a fitness room. A sauna is built into a separate room between the two rooms. On this floor there is large storage room and a special wine room with temperature control, both directly accessible from the hall. Possibility to create extra bedrooms.
A large bathroom with a walk-in shower, bath, toilet and sink makes this floor an ideal guest accommodation.
On this spacious floor you will find the "master suite" with a separate dressing room containing custom-made wardrobes. In the bathroom a freestanding bath, walk-in shower and designer washbasin furniture. Separate toilet. The also spacious second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe.
The Coach House
The coach house located next to the main building is currently used as an annex / office. The coach house is equipped with a modern bathroom and a toilet. Good sized Livingroom with terrace and on the mezzanine floor a large bedroom. Ideal for use as a guesthouse.
- Living area main building 285 mē. Coach House 65 mē. Total 350 mē;
- Inside and outside camera and alarm security;
- The house was built in 2007 and renovated and renovated in 2012;
- The house was completely painted (outside) in 2019 and also partly inside;
- Garden under architecture (design available for adaptation of Studio for garden art by Dick Beijer);
- Wireless Digital Sonos music system in the main building and outbuilding;
- Excellent insulated house;
- Entirely property has solid oak floors and partly underfloor heating;
- Fence and entrance gate with wireless intercom and camera system;
- Two large outdoor storage areas (20 mē) and storage of fireplace wood;
- Rural living in a unique location, close to Amsterdam.
Read full description