Spacious living with views of the water opposite the Okura Hotel!
Your dreams will come true with this splendidly located, bright and beautifully laid-out apartment with amazing views of the Amstel canal and the gardens of the Okura Hotel. We offer a charming and well-maintained 4-room apartment with a total surface area of no less than 99 m², including a sunny south-facing balcony. The building is part of the Berlage Plan, characterised by the typical Amsterdam School architectural style.
Surrounding area and accessibility:
This comfortable apartment is on the edge of the Rivierenbuurt and the Pijp neighbourhoods. This location combines the tranquillity of the Rivierenbuurt with the lively atmosphere of the Pijp with all its restaurants, cafés and shops. The Albert Cuyp market, the Maasstraat and the Scheldestraat are all within walking distance.
The apartment is favourably situated when it comes to public transport: train stations RAI, Amstel, and Zuid WTC are just 10 minutes cycling. There are several tram and bus lines within a few minutes’ walk. The apartment is also easily accessible from the arterial roads and motorways A10, A2, A1, and A4, and there is always sufficient parking space.
Entrance on the first floor. Communal stairs leading up to the entrance. Entrance door leading straight into a portico and a spacious hall giving access to all the rooms:
- the first bedroom with access to the luxury, fully renovated (2016) bathroom (with a bath) and separate toilet;
- large second bedroom at the back of the apartment with French doors leading to the south-facing balcony;
- modern open-plan kitchen with a 5-burner stove, dishwasher, combi-oven, built-in fridge/freezer;
- splendid double living area divided by sliding doors, original cupboards, stained-glass doors and a fireplace in one of the sitting rooms.
• Divided into apartment rights in 2004.
• Apartment right, 99 m² (NEN -2580 measuring report available)
• Municipal leasehold: ground lease €681 per year, subject to AB-2000, duration up to 31-12-2048
• Active Association of Owners consisting of 4 members
• Service charges are €125 per month
• Outdoor paintwork done in 2019
• The option to moor a dinghy or small boat in front of the house
• South-facing balcony across the full width of the apartment
• Transfer date in consultation
Read full description