Wonderfully light upstairs apartment of approximately 65 m² with 2 balconies and the possibility to build a spacious roof terrace, permit and technical drawing are present. The apartment is located on the top (third) floor and from the living room you have a wide view of the water of the Amstel canal, where your boat can be moored.
Common entrance. Home access door from second floor.
At the front you will find the spacious living room with a French balcony and a view over the canal the Amstel. The kitchen connections are prepared at the rear of the house. The buyer must install a kitchen himself. You will also find the spacious bedroom at the rear of the house. From the kitchen and the bedroom you have access to the sunny balcony of approximately 6 m² facing south and across the full width of the house. Centrally located in the apartment you will find the newly renovated bathroom. The bathroom has a toilet, a walk-in shower, a sink with storage drawers, a washing machine connection and a design radiator. With a fixed staircase you have access to the flat roof above. It is possible to realize a spacious roof terrace of approximately 36 m². The required environmental permit has already been irrevocably issued and is available.
The district is part of the popular neighborhood Rivierenbuurt in the South district and is located near the cozy and hip area De Pijp. Close to shops and supermarkets on the Van Woustraat or Rijnstraat, numerous catering establishments, various specialty shops, schools, day care, medical facilities and sports facilities. Public transport (bus, train / metro and tram) is available within walking distance. The accessibility by private transport is also excellent. There is plenty of parking and right around the corner are the roads with connection to the ring road (A2 and A10). You are in the city center in a short time, at the RAI Congress Center, De Zuidas or the Martin Luther Kingpark. A parking permit is available immediately (permit area South 4.1 Rivierenbuurt Noord - reference date May 2020).
The building was split in March 2020 with a license into 3 apartment rights (all apartments). The Owners Association is yet to be activated and the service costs have yet to be determined.
- Very bright upstairs apartment of approximately 65 m² (measurement report available);
- Irrevocable environmental permit for the construction of a roof terrace of approximately 36 m² available;
- Third (and top) floor, so no upstairs neighbors;
- Property was split in March 2020 with a license into 3 apartment rights;
- Owners Association is yet to be activated;
- Annual lease payments amount to approximately € 716 p / y - end of the period as of 15 November 2048;
- Wide view over the fairway from the living room;
- New plumbing and kitchen connections have been prepared;
- Electricity and supply and / or discharge pipes have recently been renewed;
- Private entrance from the second floor;
- Declaration of non-self-employment applicable;
- Project notary Lubbers & Dijk.
Read full description