Fantastic apartment (ca. 69 m˛) overlooking Amstelkade with two bedrooms and a garden! Within walking distance of the pleasant Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and the Pijp neighbourhood, with a view of the water. This ground-floor apartment is on a quiet street with every possible facility just around the corner.
Private front door, hallway with wardrobe, central spacious hall with access to all spaces. The light-filled living room with its beautiful wooden floor and (tilt & turn) windows is at the front overlooking the water. One bedroom, currently in use as a study/home office. The large modern kitchen featuring built-in equipment, space for a dining table, lots of storage space, and doors giving into the big garden with storage shed. There is lots of daylight in the sheltered garden and the favourable orientation means that neighbours across the street are far away. The big master bedroom also has doors opening into the garden and several big wardrobes. The bathroom features a walk-in shower, vanity unit, toilet, towel radiator, and washing machine connection.
There are large built-in cupboards throughout the apartment, which are hidden from sight but contain lots of storage space. Everything is easily found, making for a very complete and charming apartment.
This ground-floor apartment is located in the Amsterdam Zuid district, Rivierenbuurt neighbourhood, on the boundary with the Pijp. Easily accessible by car and public transport. The Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and Rijnstraat are nearby for your daily groceries, and the bustling Albert Cuypmarkt is also within walking distance!
- Amstelkade is a one-way street, relatively quiet
- Living surface 68,8 m2 (NEN2850)
- Currently no waiting list for applying for a parking permit for area 4.1
- Option to moor a small boat (max. 10 metres) with licence
- Financially healthy, small homeowners’ association (VvE)
- Monthly VvE contribution 2019 € 75,-
- Perpetual ground lease, city of Amsterdam, annual indexation, annual lease (2020) € 509,36
- Offer to buy off ground lease has been requested
- Fully renovated in 2007
- Delivery on mutual agreement
Read full description