Attractive, light and airy two-room apartment with 60 m˛ of floor space, a through living room with a sunny, south-facing balcony, in a much sought-after location on Amstelkade. The apartment currently has one bedroom, but a second could easily be created with a simple conversion.
The apartment is within walking distance of Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and De Pijp neighbourhood, and has views of the water.
Private front door, hall with cloakroom, central hall leading to all of the rooms. The light living room is at the front of the property. It has a parquet floor and turn-and-tilt windows that look out onto the water. The bedroom is next to the living room. The sizeable kitchen is on the garden side. It features fitted appliances, plenty of storage space and doors to the balcony. A simple conversion would create a second bedroom at the rear. The bathroom with a shower and vanity unit is in the middle of the property.
Inconspicuous fitted cupboards have been built throughout the apartment, offering lots of extra storage space and ensuring that everything is on hand. All in all, a complete, charming apartment.
The apartment is in the Rivierenbuurt neighbourhood in the district of Amsterdam Zuid, bordering on De Pijp neighbourhood. It is easy to reach by car and has good public transport connections. Supermarkets and grocery shops are close by on Maasstraat, Scheldestraat and Rijnstraat, and the bustling Albert Cuyp market is within walking distance!
- Amstelkade is a one-way street and therefore relatively quiet
- 60,1 m˛ of floor space (NEN 2580)
- Double glazing throughout
- Easy parking;
- Possibility of mooring a boat (max. 10 metres) with a vignette
- Small, financially healthy homeowners’ association (VvE)
- VvE contribution: €83 per month
- Continuous ground lease from the Municipality of Amsterdam, annually index-linked, annual ground rent (2020)
- Application for transfer to perpetual ground lease under highly favourable conditions was submitted in 2019, PIP (personal information pack) available on request
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description