Spacious, comfortable and very well laid out apartment of 130m2, located on the 1st floor of a well-maintained apartment complex. The apartment is located on the quiet side of the building, has 2 spacious bedrooms, a modern open kitchen by Poggenpohl, balcony and separate office and is very well maintained. Conveniently located next to the Amsterdamse Bos, also around the corner from the Zuidas and the roads.
You enter the spacious hall of this wonderfully comfortable apartment on the 1st floor via the neatly maintained stairwell, or easily with the elevator. Upon entering, the beautiful herringbone parquet floor immediately catches the eye. This floor is in the entire apartment.
On the left side of the hall is the meter cupboard, a spacious wardrobe and separate toilet. On the right side you will find the spacious master bedroom. In addition, you will find the 2nd spacious bedroom, which can easily be split so that 3 bedrooms can be created. The windows of the bedrooms are on the side of the building and overlook the quiet Gaffelaarspad.
Through the hall you reach the very spacious living room with open kitchen.
The kitchen is modern in a U-shape and has a beautiful hard stone counter top, a 5-burner gas stove with oven, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators, combination microwave and a freezer. Almost all built-in appliances were replaced in 2018.
The living room has a nice balcony, overlooking the green and well-maintained courtyard. There is also a separate compact office next to the living room, where the washing machine connection is also located.
The entrance to the bathroom is opposite the bedrooms, in the hall. The bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower, double sink, toilet and bidet.
There is also a very nice, spacious storage room with electricity.
- 130 m2 apartment with 2 spacious bedrooms;
- Leasehold has been bought off until 2049 and use has been made of the convenient rules for the perpetual groundlease. The deed has already been signed at the notary;
- elevator and well-maintained staircase;
- intercom system;
- large storage room;
- balcony with a view over the green inner garden;
- parking permit (easy and quick to apply for) and a visitor's permit;
- floor plans available for alternative layout of the apartment;
- monthly service costs are: Ä236.29;
- the Vve consists of 48 members and is professionally managed.
Read full description