Charming 2-room apartment with west-facing balcony at the Amsterdam / Amstelveen border, in the popular Randwijck area. The apartment is located on the third and top floor of a well-maintained apartmentcomplex. Renovated in 2018, the apartment is fitted with a beautiful parquet floor (oiled), a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, a modern bathroom and plastered walls. Turn key!
There is an individual storage room on the ground floor.
The apartment is located on the Amsterdamseweg near the Amsterdamse Bos with several sports clubs, sports fields and riding stables. Roads to A9 and A10 are easily accessible and public transport is also within walking distance with connections to Amsterdam Center and Schiphol Airport.
Year of construction circa 1960. Living area approximately 49 m², volume 154 m³. The apartment complex is located on property ground. Delivery in consultation.
- general closed entrance (with intercom installation);
- general staircase.
- entrance / hall with (renewed) meter cupboard;
- corridor with access to (bed)room and toilet;
- toilet with sink (2018);
- (bed)room with cupboard;
- modern bathroom with walk-in shower, sink in vanity cabinet (2018);
- living room with open kitchen and breakfast bar (2018);
- modern kitchen with various built-in appliances (gas hob, fridge-freezer, oven / microwave, extractor hood and separate dishwasher) and connection for washing machine:
- lovely balcony facing west with wooden decking and awning.
- Active Owners Association: “V.v.E. Randwijck-Zuid Amsterdamseweg 410-444 ”;
- Administrator: Starrip VvE Beheer;
- VVE contribution: € 140.55 per month (ex € 30.50 advance in heating costs per month);
- The heating through block heating;
- The apartment has a storage room in the basement;
- Hot water via boiler (Itho Daalderop (80 liters, owned), 2016).
Read full description