**ALSO POSSIBLE TO VISIT ONLINE VIA FACETIME OR JOIN OUR INSTAGRAM LIVE STREAM**
You will feel right at home in this beautiful and completely renovated ground floor apartment of 84 m˛ on the Andreas Bonnstraat in Amsterdam.
This unfurnished, 2 bedroom apartment features large windows in the living room which makes the light very favorable inside. At the rear is the garden which can be reached through sliding doors. The garden is approximately 20m˛ and is situated on the sunny south.
The apartment was renovated only a few years ago and has been equipped with: new pipes (water / electricity), window frames with double glazing, insulated ceilings, herringbone wooden floor, new kitchen and a new bathroom.
The layout is as follows;
Entrance hall, spacious living room, beautiful open kitchen which is equipped with high quality appliances, including a 4-burner gas stove, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and a microwave.
The two bedrooms are located at the front of the apartment. The bathroom with bath, separate shower, sink and designer radiator is located in the middle of the house. Furthermore, the house has a toilet and a separate laundry room with connection for washing machine/dryer.
Located on a nice and quiet street in a late nineteen hundreds area near the Oosterpark. Metrostation Weesperplein is on a short walking distance, as well as all shops and many nice restaurants and terraces.
- ca. 86 m2 of living space (not measured according NEN2580 guidelines)
- unfurnished, 2 bedrooms
- wooden floors
- sunny garden
- modern appliances and quality finishings
- not suitable for sharing and no pets and smoking allowed
- 2 months deposit
- available by July 1st, for a max. period of 24 months (model B contract)
- rental price € 1.995,00 excl. utilities
- parking by license system Municipality
- great location, near Oosterpark, Metro/tram, shops, restaurants, bars, terraces
**This Property is listed by JLG Real Estate a MVA Certified Expat Broker**
Read full description