SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL, LIGHT AND SPACIOUS DOUBLE UPPER HOUSE OF CIRCA 164 M2 WITH BIG PROTECTED ROOF TERRACE WITH ROOF HOUSE AND LOTS OF PRIVACY LOCATED ON OWN GROUND IN FRONT OF THE OOSTERPARK!
Third floor: entrance, hall, attractive sunny parabolic living room of 50 m2 with 8 windows,
herringbone parquet floor and small corner balcony, toilet with hand basin, kitchen with various appliances (including induction hob) and 1 small bedroom.
Fourth floor: 2 spacious bedrooms, closets, bathroom with bath, shower and
sink, separate washing machine / toilet room with sink and storage room.
Fixed stairs to the upper roof house and fantastic roof terrace of approximately 54 m2 with lots of privacy.
The house is located on the corner Andreas Bonnstraat / Tilanusstraat a stone's throw from the Oosterpark. The neighborhood is friendly, quiet and green, but in the immediate vicinity there are plenty of shops, bakery Hartog, the Dappermarkt and cozy restaurants such as Loetje, Hesp, De Ysbreeker, Hotel Arena and Pata Negra. Theater Carré, Artis and the Tropenmuseum are within walking distance. By bike you are in the center of Amsterdam within minutes.
The accessibility is excellent, by car, public transport and bicycle. Convenient location easy connection to the A10.
* Unique object, very beautiful corner building with round facade
* Own land, so no leasehold!
* No upstairs neighbors
* Quiet yet very central location
* Very bright apartment
* Equipped with 2 solar collectors, a solar water heater and a rain collection system for the plants on it
roof terrace and flushing toilet
* Equipped with central vacuum cleaner system, video intercom, double glazing, facade insulation and central heating
* Sheltered roof terrace of approximately 54 m2 with roof house
* Stairway easy to walk on
* Small active VvE consisting of 4 members; so far all accounts have been paid proportionally by the members
* Built in 1904; completely renovated in 2003
* Delivery in consultation
This registration has been compiled with care; however, the information provided is indicative and no rights can be derived from it
Read full description