Very charming and characteristic double upperhouse on wanted location in downtown center of The Hague (the Zeeheldenkwartier). Spacious apartment (almost 150m²) on the second and third floor with for instance a famliy kitchen, terrace next to the living and 3 bedrooms. Luxurious finishing and fully renovated in 2016 up to nowadays standards, like fully double glazing (HR++), renovated ceilings, electrics, water and heating system.
Located in lively area near all restaurants, bars, shops and a park on walking distance.
Entrance, hallway, stairs to 2nd floor, landing, toilet, spacious L-shaped living with en-suite separation, well ornamented ceilings, fire place and two times double doors to the terrace facing the morning sun. Modern fully equipped open kitchen.
landing area with lots of light, toilet, main bedroom in front over the full width and high ceiling (approx 4m), bathroom with bathtub, shower, washbasin and connections for washer and dryer. Two more decent sized bedrooms at the back. Storage area above the bathroom.
* Living space of (officially) 142m² (after deduction of areas with a lower ceiling)
* Modern finishing, renovated in 2016
* On walking distance from all facilities of the center of The Hague and also the cosy Anna Paulownaplein, the Paleistuin and Scheveningse Bosjes
* Nice lay out with for instance an open plan kitchen, L-shaped living with en-suite separation and terrace, 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom
* Active Association of Owners with a monthly payment of € 100,-
Read full description