Living in 'Nieuw Hadriani': Allure, tranquility and endless living comfort on an old monumental country estate where Emperor Hadrian once resided, located along the Vliet.
The monumental trees, the stately driveway, a beautiful spacious park and the country houses on the water's edge create a prestigious residential park with four villa buildings with apartments. This luxurious apartment complex is characterized by the modern-classic facades with attractive small ocher colored bricks, surrounded by terraces and a very safe and green living environment with lots of privacy. The luxurious residential buildings were designed by the well-known architectural firm Charles Vandenhove from Liège and are surrounded by walking parks with water features, the rose garden and centuries-old trees. The buildings and the park are safely and enchantingly lit after sunset.
Despite the tranquility that 'Nieuw Hadriani' radiates, it is centrally located in the Randstad near Oud-Voorburg and Oud-Rijswijk. The nearby cities of The Hague, Rotterdam, Delft and Leiden are a short distance away. Roads are very easily accessible and the public transportation in this area is excellent.
The offered apartment is located on the quietest, greenest side of the residential area. Due to national monumental protection, the park garden and adjacent municipal park retains its character with old trees.
The bright, 3-room apartment on the first floor of 'Villa III' (13 apartments) is in perfect condition and is located near Villa Arentsburgh and Villa Hoekenburg.
The communal entrance gives access to the modern-classic central hall with doorbells and mailboxes. There is an elevator and separate access to the stairwell.
The apartment is located directly on the ground floor. Through the front door you enter the central wide and long hall where the bedrooms, bathroom, storage room and the modern toilet with wash basin are located, after which you enter the living room and kitchen.
Very bright and spacious living room with a beautiful view over the park. The sunny terrace can be reached through the large sliding door. Modern open kitchen with various built-in appliances (dishwasher, 2 ovens, gas stove, extractor hood, coffee machine, fridge and freezer).
The sense of space is enhanced by the unobstructed view to 3 sides.
The apartment has two spacious, bright bedrooms, both with a beautiful view over the park. The modern bathroom has a spacious bath, 2 wide modern wash basins, large mirror, 2nd toilet and a walk-in shower.
Opposite the bathroom is the practical technical room / utility room with the connection for washing machine / dryer and space for the central heating boiler.
The very neat underground parking garage with its own fixed parking space and the spacious storage room can be reached by elevator and stairs.
- Approx. 124 m2 of living space
- Approx. 9 m2 terrace, easy to convert into a conservatory if so desired
- Built in 2010
- Apartment is well maintained
- Videophone (for operating the entrance door and gate of the outdoor area)
- Automatic ventilation
- Intergas prestige 2010 boiler
- Entire apartment has floor heating
- Energy label A
- Private parking space in closed basement, accessible via an electric door with remote control
- Elevator or stairs to the storage room and parking
- Beautiful unobstructed view of the park and surroundings from the entire apartment
- There is ample parking for visitors
- Beautifully landscaped monumental park of approximately 2 hectares on the Vliet
- The park is closed at night and on weekends (not for residents)
- Healthy and active VvE
- Monthly contribution VvE € 215, -
- Monthly contribution to park maintenance € 61, -
- Monthly advance gas and electricity € 241
Read full description