Living in 'Nieuw Hadriani': Allure, peace and endless living comfort on an old, monumental country estate of Emperor Hadrian, situated along the Vliet.
The monumental trees, the stately driveway, beautiful spacious park and the country houses on the water create a prestigious residential park with four apartment buildings. This luxurious apartment complex is characterized by modern-classic facades with attractive small colored brick, surrounded by terraces and a very safe and green living environment with lots of privacy. The luxurious residential buildings were designed by the well-known architectural firm Charles Vandenhove from Liège and are surrounded by parks with water features, the rose garden and centuries-old trees. The buildings and the park are safely and magically illuminated after sunset.
Despite the tranquility that 'Nieuw Hadriani' radiates, it is centrally located in the Randstad near Oud-Voorburg and Oud-Rijswijk. The nearby cities of The Hague, Rotterdam, Delft and Leiden are a short distance away. Major highways are easily accessible and the public transport network is excellent in this area.
The bright 3-room apartment on the first floor of 'Villa 3', (13 apartments) is in a well maintained state and is located near Villa Arentsburgh and Villa Hoekenburg.
The communal entrance gives access to the modern-classic central hall with doorbell panel and mailboxes. There is an elevator and separate access to the stairwell.
The apartment is on the second floor. Through the front door, you enter the central wide and long hall where, on the one hand, the bedrooms, bathroom, utility room, special cloakroom and the modern toilet with sink are located, after which you enter the living room and kitchen.
The beautiful light floor continues into the very spacious, bright living room with unobstructed views of the park. The kitchen is separated from the living room by a beautiful cupboard wall. The spacious terrace can be reached from the living room via a sliding door. The spatial feeling is enhanced by the unobstructed view to 3 sides.
The luxurious modern kitchen with plenty of storage space is equipped with luxury built-in appliances such as a large oven, warming drawer, refrigerator, 2-burner induction stove, Scholtes Multiplo for cooking, stewing, baking, roasting, steaming and frying, Wave extractor with Plasma filter, dishwasher. Countertops are made of veined composite.
The apartment has two spacious, bright bedrooms, both with beautiful views over the park. The larger bedroom has a beautiful wardrobe. The modern bathroom has a spacious bath, wide modern wash basin, mirror cabinet, design radiator, large walk-in shower, Geberit Aquaclean shower, toilet and beautiful bathroom accessories.
Across from the bathroom is the practical technical room / utility room with connection for washer / dryer, if necessary, extra fridge / freezer and dirty water sink.
The very neat underground parking with private, fixed parking space and the spacious storage room can be reached by elevator and stairs.
- approx. 125 m2 living space
- approx. 9 m2 terrace, if desired simply finished in a sun room with glass (permission from the municipality has been obtained)
- Built in 2010
- Apartment is well maintained
- Automatic ventilation
- Central heating boiler Intergas prestige 2010
- Entire apartment has underfloor heating
- Energy label A
- Private parking space in closed basement accessible via electric door with remote control
- Elevator or stairs to the storage room and parking lot
- Beautiful unobstructed view of the park and surroundings from the entire apartment
- There is ample parking for visitors
- Beautifully laid out monumental park of approximately 2 hectares on the Vliet
- The park is closed at night and on weekends (not for residents)
- Healthy and active VvE
- Monthly contribution VvE € 215, -
- Monthly contribution Park costs € 61, -
- Monthly advance gas and electricity € 120, -
Read full description