Spacious 2-bedroom CORNER apartment located on the 1st floor in a complex with elevator!
This well-kept apartment, built in 2010, has a parking space in the basement of the complex. Furthermore, the house has a balcony adjacent to the living room and a modern kitchen and bathroom. The entire house has plastered walls and ceilings and the sockets have also been lowered. This gives the apartment a modern look. The building is recently built, which means carefree living. Just packing and moving!
The location is also ideal, around the corner from the center of the village with a diverse range of shops. Such as butchers, bakers, florists, Hema, supermarket and the Big Bazar. The Wormerveer train station is a 5-minute bike ride away. Highways such as the A8, A7 and A9 are also within easy reach.
Lay out: entrance on the 1st floor, hall with access to all rooms. Meter cupboard, storage room with central heating system and connection for washing machine, bathroom with shower and sink, separate toilet with washbasin. Spacious living room with modern open plan kitchen with various appliances. From the living room access to the balcony over the entire width of the apartment (north side). From the hall also access to both bedrooms. The master bedroom is generously sized and is adjacent to the balcony. A wonderfully light space thanks to the windows which extends to the floor. Parking space in the basement of the complex.
- Built in 2010
- Living area approx. 67 m2, volume approx. 21 m3.
- Heating through central heating system (Intergas, 2010)
- Fully insulated (energy label A)
- Parking space in the basement with ground lock for a motorcycle
- Active owners association, service costs amounting to € 187 per month including water and heating costs
- The entire house has plastered walls and ceilings
- Delivery to be discussed.
Read full description