Extended and modernized family house with sunny backyard (Southwest), brick shed and back entrance, located near the American school. This lovely home has a spacious living/dining room, open kitchen with an island, 4 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathrooms. Will you become the next owner?
The house is located in the popular "Bloemenbuurt" area. The American school is within walking distance, with no roads to cross. The pleasant center of Wassenaar is within cycling distance, where there are various shops, terraces and restaurants. The house is also conveniently located for access to main roads.
Ground floor: entrance with wardrobe and meter cupboard (7 groups, earthing), toilet with wash basin, extended living/dining room with storage cupboard, open kitchen and sliding doors to the sunny backyard with brick shed and back entrance.
1st floor: landing, back bedroom, rear side bedroom, front bedroom, bathroom with bath/shower, double washbasin and washer/dryer connection.
2nd floor: spacious landing with central heating boiler (Remeha Avanta) and roof window, full length bedroom with dormer window and separate study at the front with roof window, bathroom at the rear with sink, toilet and shower.
* extended house with 4 bedrooms, separate study and 2 bathrooms;
* modernized kitchen with an island and big range cooker;
* American oak flooring at ground floor;
* sunny backyard with stone shed and back entrance;
* beautiful location in a quiet residential area;
* all around double glazing;
* CAT 6 cabling to every floor and Ubiquiti WIFI system;
* in view of the year of construction of the house, a materials and age clause will be included as a preventive measure in the NVM purchase agreement.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchasing broker.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchasing brokers on Funda.
Read full description