Please be advised that the price of this property starts at € 500.000,=
Well maintained very spacious (4 bedrooms), light corner maisonette facing the Hanedoesstraat. A lovely sunny south east facing balcony at the back. Adjacent to the complex is a spacious garage with bicycle storage space at the back.
The house is located in the attractive, quiet Benoordenhout in a central location close to access roads and public transport.
Walking distance to schools, Park Clingendael with its famous Japanese Garden, the Haagse Bos woods and Van Hoytemastraat with its choice of specialised shops.
Essential information about Ary Schefferstraat 195:
- Garage is for sale separately for € 50.000,-;
- Less than 15 minutes cycle ride from the centre of town, beach and dunes;
- Neighbourhood supermarket around the corner;
- Van Hoytemastraat with its wide choice of restaurants and exclusive shops close by;
- PVC window frames with double glazing throughout;
- Kitchen renovated in 2019;
- Bathroom renovated in 2015;
- 12 circuit electricity with one earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Vaillant central heating boiler from 2014;
- Active VvE (residents association) about € 124 per month;
- Garage with remoted controlled door;
- Shed behind the garage;
- Survey report available;
- Surface area report available;
- Year of construction 1957;
- View our film of the area;
- Sales conditions apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM;
- In relation to the construction year, the deeds of purchase will include an asbestos and age clause.
Entry at street level with a closed communal entrance.
Staircase to the 1st floor: entrance to the apartment. The large hall has parquet flooring.
The spacious L-shaped living room has been renovated and has an open view at the front. There is a fireplace and plenty of light from the side windows.
The ensuite dining room is reached through sliding doors with two built-in cupboards. Open doors at the back of the dining room lead to the sunny balcony at the back of the building. There is a built-in cupboard on the balcony and space for a small table and chairs.
The open kitchen has been completely renewed beginning 2019 and is equipped with an induction cooker, oven and extractor hood.
This floor also has a large bedroom, currently used as a study, that has access to the sunny back balcony. There is a modern toilet with sink in the hallway and a storage cupboard containing the electricity meter box.
One flight of stairs leads to the 2nd floor:
The stairs come out in a roomy landing with a 2nd wall mounted toilet and sink. The utilities room has fittings for a washing machine and dryer, the boiler, a Velux skylight and a sink unit.
The large front room has a dormer window and a sink unit. The large back room has a partial view towards the Haagse Bos woods and a built-in cupboard with sliding doors. The bathroom situated between the rooms has a sink unit, shower, bath, design radiator and modern fittings. The 3rd room at the back also has a dormer window.
Storage space possible in the rafter.
Separate bicycle storage and garage with automatic door.
Are you interested in this house? The contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent will act in your interest and save you time, money and worry.
Find NVM estate agents in the greater The Hague area on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section X, number 4852 A8.
DELIVERY: in consultation.
Read full description