We’ve got another one! A real gem at a top location in the centre of The Hague.
Would you like to live in a very charming property in an authentic street with a rich history that even caught Vincent van Gogh’s eye? And to top it all off, how about a fantastic and unique view over the beautiful city centre from your own large roof terrace? Well, this is it!
This bright two-storey top floor apartment has a roof terrace with a fixed staircase, a spacious living/dining room with half-open kitchen, three lovely bedrooms, a very practical middle room-cum-walk-in wardrobe and a spacious modern bathroom with bath and shower.
The Assendelftstraat is named after the noble family Van Assendelft, who lived in an imposing city palace on Westeinde and still have a tomb in the Grote Kerk in The Hague. From this house you have a beautiful view of both buildings and of the church of Het Spaansche Hof.
This apartment is definitely worth a viewing!
ENGLISH? SEE BELOW.
What you definitely want to know about this exceptional property:
- A living area of 104 m˛ in accordance with the branch measurement standard
- Fantastic roof terrace with stunning views over the city
- Freehold plot
- Building inspection report available
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing
- The mezzanine floor to the ground floor is insulated
- The 1st floor has a beautiful parquet floor
- Features various original details including the doors and doorknobs
- 2 toilets
- Electricity: 8 groups including earth leakage circuit breaker
- Central-heating combi boiler, Intergas, from 2002
- Recently activated Owner's Association, 1/2 share, contribution approx €100 per month in accordance with the
multiyear maintenance plan
- Collective building insurance
- Protected cityscape of the city centre
- Construction year 1901
- Energy label F
- Vincent van Gogh temporarily lived at 16 Assendelftstraat in 1883, diagonally across the street from
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
Entrance to the house, hall. Fuse box.
Stairs to the 1st floor, landing, toilet. Very bright living/dining room with half-open kitchen. From the living room you have a beautiful view on both sides. The kitchen is fitted with a fridge-freezer, Boretti 6-burner stove with large extractor hood and a dishwasher.
Stairs to the 2nd floor, landing, bedroom at the front with nice view of the Grote Kerk from your bed. The 2nd bedroom is at the front with built-in loft bed, a hand basin, storage for the washing machine and the central-heating boiler. Modern bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, built-in hand basin and design radiator. Separate toilet. Spacious bedroom at the rear with access to the middle room / walk-in wardrobe.
A fixed staircase leads to a fantastic roof terrace with a magnificent view of the city.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section L number 10518 A-3.
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description