Spacious FAMILYHOUSE situated in the child friendly Westwijk area, close to shopping centre Westwijk, public transport and main exit roads.
Year of construction approximately 1991, residential area approximately 113 sqm. Date of delivery in consultation, free establishment.
Ground floor: entrance to the house through the hall with meter cupboard, space for a wardrobe and separate toilet. The garden facing living room is fitted with a fixed storage. There is access to the south-east facing sunny garden with a storeroom and back entrance. The kitchen is at the front of the house.
First floor: Three good sized bedrooms of which two are located at the rear of the house and one at the front. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, wash basin and toilet.
Second floor: landing with the heating system an connections for a washing machine, tumble dryer and mechanical ventilation unit. This floor has a bedroom with roofwindow and extra room which provides a lot of extra storage space.
• Spacious home in a child-friendly and green living environment;
• Excellent accessibility with bus, tram and car;
• Hot water and heating trough central heating boiler (built in 2008);
• Back garden located on the south-east with stone storage and back;
• It concerns a former rental home, various clauses are included in the deed of purchase, including an age clause, asbestos clause, non-self-employment clause;
• The plot borders still need to be exactly defined/measured. The costs for defining/measuring the plotborders in the land register will be borne by buyer;
• Energy label C.
• Transport trough project notary from Agt and Dussel Notarissen in Rotterdam;
• Delivery in consultation can be fast.
Read full description