Are you looking for a ground floor home with intermediate levels at the rear and three bedrooms, a wonderful spacious and, above all, sunny garden in wonderful surroundings? If so, you should really visit this three-bedroom ground floor house on the sunny side of the Azaleastraat with all the bedrooms at the quiet rear of the property by the back garden!
Perpetual ground lease.
It is located in the most beautiful part of the Bloemenbuurt and at walking distance from the many shops and restaurants on the Goudenregenplein, Goudsbloemlaan, Thomsonlaan and the Fahrenheitstraat. The house is also close to public transport, such as trams 3 and 12 and bus 24, as well as various primary and secondary schools including the European School of The Hague and the International School of The Hague. The sea and sand of Kijkduin and Scheveningen are a 10-15-minute cycle, as is the centre of The Hague.
- A living area of 126.29 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580
- Construction year 1922
- Electricity: 4 groups with and 3 groups without an earth leakage circuit breaker
- Central heating boiler, Remeha, construction year 2015
- The entire house is fitted with double glazing and wooden window frames.
- Building inspection report present
- Energy label F
- Perpetual ground lease
- Bathroom and toilets on the ground floor and the 2nd floor was renovated in 2015
- 135/291th share of the active Owner's Association, monthly contribution approx. €92.09
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the year of construction
Entrance on street level; the enclosed hallway has a stained-glass door. The hall has an cupboard under the stairs and the water meter, a (wall mounted) toilet with a washbasin and mechanical ventilation.
The hall and living room are fitted with oak tongue-and-groove parquet. The modern bathroom is furnished with a bath, a separate shower and washbasin cabinet, there is also a design radiator present.
The open-plan living/dining room has a fireplace and doors that open to the wide back garden. The back room provides access to the partly-open kitchen, which is equipped with a five-burner gas stove, a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, it has a composite counter top and you can also access the garden from this room. The generous, sunny garden faces north-west/west providing you with the afternoon/evening sun and a wonderful place to relax after a working day. There is also storage space.
Rear intermediate levels:
The spacious bedroom (4.08 x 3.02 m) also provides access to the back garden. There is a spacious storage cupboard under the stairs in the hall. You reach the first floor via the landing stairs.
The landing has a cupboard containing the central heating boiler and a washing machine connection.
2nd bedroom (4.00 x 2.95 m).
Landing stairs to the 2nd floor.
Second floor (4.00 x 3.00 m).
The landing features a 2nd modern toilet with a wall cabinet and a washbasin. Behind the sliding doors you will find a storage cupboard and there is a skylight window.
The 3rd spacious bedroom has an electric awning.
Interested in this house? Please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AN, number 5917 A1.
TRANSFER: in consultation.
Read full description