*** this property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker ***
Spacious and light split level two-room corner apartment on the ground floor with a southwest-facing balcony and a private parking space in the basement. The apartment is rented out partly furnished.
The apartment is close to various amenities. You can go shopping around the corner on the Pieter Calandlaan or the shopping areas Tussenmeer, Osdorpplein or Dukaat in the Aker. You will also find various schools, childcare, care institutions and sports clubs here.
With stops for the bus and/or tram within walking distance, you can be in the centre of Amsterdam within twenty minutes. The apartment complex is also conveniently located for Schiphol, the Zuidas and the Westelijk Havengebied. In addition, the Lelylaan metro and train station is close by, as are the arterial roads to the A4, A9 and A10.
Entrance with mailboxes, staircase with lift and access to the indoor storage and car park.
You enter into the spacious hall with access to all areas of the house. The living/dining room is split level. The upper floor has a sleek white kitchen with various built-in appliances. In addition, there is plenty space here for a cosy dining area. Take the small steps into the living room with a cosy lounge area and, thanks to the large windows, an unobstructed view towards the greenery.
Very spacious bedroom of about 20 m2 with a wardrobe wall. The bedroom has access to the southwest-facing balcony, with wonderful unobstructed views.
The apartment has a separate toilet with hand basin. The house also has a spacious and modern bathroom with walk-in shower and sink.
There is a separate room in the hall for the washing machine and dryer.
- Split-level apartment;
- Southwest facing balcony.
- No pets allowed.
- Public transportation within walking distance.
- Various shops around the corner on the Overtoom, Jan Pieter Heijestraat or the Kinkerstraat.
- Rental price apartment: € 1.500 per month.
- Deposit: 2x the monthly rent.
- The rent is indexed every year and does not include utilities (gas, water, electricity, TV and internet).
- The income requirement is: the (joint) GROSS monthly income must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
- Third party guarantees are not accepted.
- The house may be occupied by a maximum of 2 ADULTS.
- Apartment is offered partly furnished.
- The apartment is available immediately.
- Tenancy Agreement initially for a maximum of 2 years.
Read full description