Nicely maintained, 3-room apartment with sunny terrace and views over the Westbroek Park on one side and the Scheveningse bosjes woodlands on the other.
Situated on the 2nd floor of the lovely ‘s-Gravenhof complex, this delightful flat is exceptionally bright thanks to its corner position. Extras include a private storage unit and reserved parking place in the underground garage.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the seaside and nearby public transport, shops, and motorways.
Central lobby; stairs or lift to 2nd floor.
Past the front door is a spacious central hall with meter cupboard, walk-in closet, and modern lavatory with washbasin. The huge, light L-shaped living room with a sunny south-facing terrace overlooking the Westbroek Park is open to the contemporary open kitchen with a fantastic view over the Scheveningse bosjes woods. There is an adjoining bedroom/study, also with access to the terrace, a second bedroom with a wall of fitted wardrobes, and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, and laundry connection.
Underneath the building is a private storage unit and underground parking place.
Facts, figures and features:
- Spacious apartment, awash in natural light from windows on 2 sides
- Outdoor terrace accessible from 2 of the 3 rooms
- Wide wooden plank flooring in all rooms
- Interior space ca. 106 m2
- Private storage and parking place underground
- Fully double glazed
- Active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution €443 plus an
additional €100 per month advance payment for water and heating
-Given the age of the property, older construction, materials, and asbestos
disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- Floor plans available (in accordance with NVM guidelines and NEN 2580
Read full description