In the beautiful Wittebrug-Westbroekpark area situated 3 room ground floor apartment (approx. 107 m2) with extension on the ground and first floor, basement and back garden facing west with side entrance.
This in 2016 renovated apartment is centrally situated close to the sea, beach, dunes, the shops and restaurants of the Belgisch Park area and Bankastraat. Ground lease has been payed off in perpetuity!
entrance to the apartment: hall with wardrobe
spacious living and dining room with French doors the back garden and modern open kitchen with all appliances approx. 1174 x 566
second hall with washing machine connection, toilet with washbasin and stairs to the basement (approx. 9 m2)
hall with modern bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin
room with cupboard approx. 388 x 287
stairs to the
room with cupboard with central heating system approx. 383 x 286
French doors to the spacious back garden (W) with side entrance
- located in very green area situated in 2016 renovated ground floor apartment
- year of construction: approx. 1901
- approx. 107 mē of floor area according to the NEN 2580 measurement
- the main roof had been renewed in 2017
- wooden flooring throughout
- wooden window frames with double glazed windows
- central heating gas (2016)
- the Association of Owners is registered at the Chamber of Commerce, no monthly payment
- protected city scape
- terms of sale are applicable
- ground lease has been payed off in perpetuity
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description