BADHUISWEG 232-C, 2597 JS THE HAGUE
MONUMENTAL PENTHOUSE, LOCATED IN THE BEST LOCATION IN THE HAGUE, ON THE EDGE OF THE DUTTENDEL / WESTBROEKPARK DISTRICT, CLOSE TO THE BEACH AND AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE DUNES IN A stately town villa FORMER MANSION, WITH THREE BEDROOMS (ONE OF WHICH CAN BE USED AS A STUDY), TWO BATHROOMS, TWO BALCONIES, TWO SKYLIGHTS, A PARQUET THROUGHOUT AND A GREAT LARGE ROOF TERRACE!
FACILITATELY LOCATED TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT, EXIT ROADS, SPORTS ASSOCIATIONS, VARIOUS (INTERNATIONAL) SCHOOLS AND COMPANIES. THE DISTRICT IS SURROUNDED BY LOTS OF 'GREEN' AND YET YOU ARE BY BICYCLE IN THE CENTER OF THE HAGUE, AS WELL AS ON THE BEACH OR IN THE PORT OF SCHEVENINGEN.
Stately entrance, central hall, elevator to the second floor.
From the elevator you immediately enter the penthouse into a spacious hall with semi-open kitchen (equipped with various appliances and a large SKYLIGHT roof dome), and the guest toilet with hand basin. From the hall at the rear you have access to both the dining room and the sitting room (with fireplace and balcony). Both rooms are also interconnected and have an area of 70 M2. At the front are two spacious bedrooms with wardrobes and one of the rooms has an ensuite bathroom (with (bubble) bath, shower, toilet, double sink AND A SIZEABLE SKYLIGHT and washing machine), a NICE SIZED balcony AND A CUPBOARD FOR STORAGE AND A WASHER/DRYER. The second bathroom (with bath, shower and sink) is accessible from the hall.
Stairs to the third floor.
Spacious L-shaped attic with access to a fantastic ROOF terrace of approx. 60m2 !!!
A separate storage place for bicycles AND A BASEMENT CUPBOARD ALSO FOR STORAGE, etc.
- living area approx. 180 m2
- elevator present OPENS STRAIGHT INTO THE PENTHOUSE
- Slate roof renewed in 2005, flat roof renewed in 2012 (and insulated)
- there are 2 central heating boilers (working together) for the entire building: settlement takes place per month based on the number of m3
- painting for the frames is planned for the end of May / June 2021
- Perpetual right of leasehold: ground rent € 232.57 per six months + € 13.50 management costs (revision on 01-01-2024)
- VvE €563,- per month
- National Protected Cityscape
- the sizes are indicative: see floor plans
- The age, non-residents and materials clause are included in the NVM purchase agreement
Read full description