Very special “double” and sunny 87m2 apartment on one floor in a lovely spot in Amsterdam Oost (East), the Indische Buurt (the Indonesian District). This complex (number 82 and 84) was renovated by Ymere at which time apartment number 82 and 84, on the second floor, were connected and combined into one apartment. Resulting in a unique amount of floor space for this district and therefore also ideal for a family.
Entrance on the second floor, hall with WC, storage area with washing machine connection and central heating boiler, living room at the front with access to the first balcony of 2.4m2 facing south, open kitchen at the rear (can be converted into third bedroom, see alternative layout), two bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate shower, second balcony of 2.5m2 also facing south. There is a separate private storage room of 4.4m2 on the ground floor for bicycles and other items.
The Indische Buurt in Amsterdam Oost has become a very attractive and popular district in recent years with beautifully renovated buildings and many amenities within walking distance. It is now one of the most popular and trendy districts in the city. The district has a very good “vibe” for both young and old. It is a very diverse neighbourhood and all these different cultures live together exceptionally harmoniously. The Javastreet is the main street in this neighbourhood and offers everything from excellent Indonesian ‘tokos’ to fresh fish, trendy lunch cafés, tasty falafel, a high quality Islamic butcher, top quality restaurants and popular bars. And all of this in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
- Around the corner of the Javastreet there are trendy cafés, restaurants and bars such as Bar Basquiat, Drovers Dog, Walter Woodbury, Hartje Oost and shops selling designer jeans and shoes for example at De Herenkabinet. In addition, the following popular and convenient locations are all within walking distance:
- Studio K (art house cinema, theatre and café), about a one-minute walk.
- Dapper Market (5 minutes)
- Javaplein (Java Square) with, for example, restaurant/café Oedipus, café Superette and Restaurant Wilde Zwijnen, one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam (2 minutes).
- Ooster Park and Flevo Park (10 minutes)
- Artis Zoo (15 minutes).
- Brouwerij ’t IJ (10 minutes).
- Close to Muiderpoort train station and various tram connections (5 minutes).
Located on freehold land;
84/359th share in the apartment complex;
Service fee € 59.30 a month;
The Owners’ Association recently had a multi-year maintenance plan drawn up that runs up to 2035;
Balance reserve fund 20 May 2020 € 7,381.
Transfer date negotiable (indication / preference February 2022).
Read full description