Would you like to live spaciously with a view of the water and be able to enjoy the outdoors on three terraces?
Come and take a look at this fantastically located, bright, five-room apartment with additional attic and private storage under the building. This beautiful apartment has a large living room with beautiful herringbone parquet flooring and fireplace, three bedrooms, a modern bathroom and modern Bulthaup kitchen.
Ideally situated with a large shopping centre around the corner, schools, public transport, Ockenburgh Estate (with golf course) Meer & Bos; the International School.
Within walking distance of the sea, the beach with its lovely beach pavilions, the dunes and the resort of Kijkduin.
What you definitely want to know about Balsemienlaan 30:
- Surface area of 102 m2 in accordance with the industry measurement standard NEN 2580
- Large attic measuring 12 m2 and spacious sunny terrace of 20 m2 on the southeast
- Private storage under the building
- Active Owner's Association, contribution € 200,= per month
- 1/6 share
- Multi-year maintenance plan present
- Collective building insurance
- Owner's Association is registered with the Chamber of Commerce
- Electricity 7 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker
- Aluminium frames with double glazing at the front
- Wooden window frame with single glass at the rear
- Central heating combi boiler, brand Vaillant, recently extensively serviced
- Free parking
- Ground lease through 31 December 2025
- Early reissuance of the leasehold has been requested
- Construction year 1951
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
Central enclosed entrance with videophone. A beautiful classic staircase takes you to the first floor.
You enter the house in a large hall with a beautiful oak herringbone parquet floor with border.
You then enter the large, bright living-dining room with fireplace and two built-in cupboards with stained glass. At the front you can enjoy a fantastic view over the greenery and water of the Balsemienlaan. The oak herringbone parquet floor also runs through the entire living-dining room.
Lovely sunny rear balcony situated on the southeast.
Two bedrooms are located at the front. Large L-shaped bedroom at the rear with walk-in wardrobe and access to the 2nd rear balcony. From this bedroom you enter the modern bathroom with two hand basins, a towel radiator and a spacious walk-in shower. This bright bathroom is mechanically ventilated.
The modern bright Bulthaup kitchen is equipped with a Gaggenau induction stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, combi oven/microwave and fridge. In the kitchen you will find the central heating boiler.
From the central hall you have access to the modern wall-mounted toilet with hand basin, a deep hall cupboard with the washing machine and dryer and an extra storage cupboard.
On the 4th floor there is a large attic with access to a large sunny terrace facing southeast.
There is also a private storage under the building.
Interested in this house? Please contact your personal NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Municipality of Loosduinen, section H, number 4795 A4
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description