YES! Super charming and well maintained 2-room apartment located in a characteristic building on the beautiful "Duivelseiland", one of the most popular locations in Oud Zuid within walking distance of the Museumplein, shops and numerous nice restaurants. The house is located on the first floor and has a beautiful French balcony at the front and a spacious balcony at the rear. The apartment is optimally laid out; the spacious L-shaped living room is located at the front and the modern semi-open kitchen and spacious bedroom at the rear. Because of the south location, there is a lot of sunshine in the living room. The modern bathroom has a bath with shower facilities, toilet and sink. There is also an indoor storage room with connections for washing equipment. The house is located on private land!
The house is located on the first floor and has the following layout:
Entrance, bright living room with patio doors to French balcony facing south, modern semi-open kitchen at the rear with various appliances (halogen hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, combi oven, fridge with freezer) and access to the balcony over the entire width of the house. Spacious bedroom at the rear with patio doors to the balcony. The modern bathroom has a bath with shower facilities, sink, toilet and design radiator. Finally, there is an indoor storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the living area is approximately 47.5 m².
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the building-related outdoor space is 4.4 m2.
NB. The specified area has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The house is located on its own land.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 10531, index A-2.
The apartment is located in a building built around 1900.
- Traditional architectural style.
- Wooden frames, with double glazing.
- Electricity: modern group cabinet with 6 groups and earth leakage switch.
- Heating by central heating boiler (brand Intergas, built in 2002).
- Energy label D.
- The VvE Balthasar Floriszstraat 33 in Amsterdam consists of 5 members and is under own management.
- The service costs are € 75 per month.
- The VvE has plans to have the gutters on the front checked and repaired if necessary.
- The building was renovated on May 27, 2003 by notary mr. B.J. Forest split into 5 apartment rights.
- Apartment right A-2 is entitled to 1/5th share in the community.
The apartment is located on the popular "Duivelseiland" in Amsterdam South, in a very central location near the Museumplein. You can enjoy shopping in the nearby shopping streets such as Beethovenstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat and Van Baerlestraat, visiting museums, including the Rijksmuseum and the Stedelijk, and recreation in the Vondelpark. On the other side is the cozy De Pijp district, with even more fun nightlife, coffee shops, shops and the Albert Cuyp market.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 (S108) ring road. There are several tram and bus stops nearby (including tram line 3, 5, 12). Metro stop De Pijp of the North-South line is also nearby. In 10 minutes you cycle to NS and metro station South / WTC and Schiphol Airport is also quickly accessible. Paid parking on public roads is Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (source: website Municipality of Amsterdam).
- Charming and well-arranged 2-room apartment.
- Lots of light in the living room due to its location on the south side.
- Sunny French balcony at the front and spacious balcony at the rear.
- The house has a solid oak floor.
- Located in a beautiful area, between the Pijp and chic Old South.
- Own ground.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
DEAL OF SALE
The purchase deed must take place at an Amsterdam notary, according to the ring model Amsterdam.
Read full description