Extraordinary spacious (width of 11 m!) 5-room apartment in excess of 122 sqm with a private entrance and two balconies. This apartment has been thoroughly renovated in 2000 by the current owner, yet maintaining the lovely original details from the thirties in Amsterdamse School architecture.
This well-kept apartment is located near the Stadionkade and within walking distance of Beethovenstraat with its diversity of luxurious shops and various restaurants. In this district it is possible to obtain two parking permits per address without waiting list. The international schools, the Beatrixpark, Zuidas, RAI, Olympic Stadium and public transport (bus, tram, NS and metro station WTC) are nearby. Due to plans on the Zuidas, this environment is expected to develop even further in the coming years.
Private entrance on the ground floor. The spacious hallway leads to the livingroom and all bedrooms. This apartment offers extremely generous proportions with an amazing double livingroom and a wide balcony both at the front and back of the building. There are two well sized bedrooms at the front and the master bedroom is situated at the rear. The bathroom is equipped with a bath and double sink. Separate toilet in the same style as the bathroom. Cupboard for a washingmachine and dryer.
Located in the desirable Amsterdam South, the Beethovenstraat is located and named after the German composer Ludwig van Beethoven. This street is well known for its chic boutiques and various fashion stores. Many comfortable coffee establishments and fine restaurants. The street runs from the Apollolaan through to Buitenveldert.
- Private entrance on the ground floor;
- 5 room apartment (in accordance with NEN 2580 121,6 m²) located in Amsterdam South;
- In direct vicinity of the international schools;
- Directly around the corner from the Beatrixpark;
- Balconies located on the West and the East;
- Block heating;
- Double, sound-proofing and insulating glass;
- Woodwork exterior painted in 2018;
- Wooden parquet floors;
- Groundlease Municipality Amsterdam paid for untill november 11th 2053. (Algemene bepalingen 1994);
- VvE is professionally managed by Boersma Van Dijk Management and consists of 20 apartmentrights;
- Monthly service costs: € 318 (of which € 156,25 monthly advance payment for heating of which the seller has received in return around € 500,- per year (for the past few years);
- Year of construction approx. 1930;
- Date of transport to be discussed.
Read full description