This three-room apartment measuring 106 m² (in accordance with NEN 2580) is light and spacious and boasts two balconies. It is situated in a leafy green street on the edge of the lively Amsterdam Zuid district. The corner property has large windows on three sides, creating both natural light and great views of Beatrixpark and the Zuider Amstel canal. Come and see for yourself!
The entrance is on the fourth floor and can be accessed by lift or stairs, which are housed in a well-maintained stairwell. The front door opens into a wide hall leading to all of the other rooms in the apartment. The living room is as wide as the property itself (11.6 metres), with lots of windows and an open-plan kitchen/diner. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave combi oven and 5-ring gas stove with extractor hood. The good-sized master bedroom is on the south side, with plenty of room for wardrobes and a double bed. Both the living room and the master bedroom lead onto a generous, sunny balcony at the rear of the property. The bathroom features a shower, bath, basin and connections for a washing machine and dryer. A separate toilet with basin is next to the bathroom. The second bedroom/office on the east side of the apartment leads onto the second balcony. Cupboard space has been created along the entire length of the hall.
This spacious apartment is right next to Beatrixpark, one of most attractive modern urban parks in Amsterdam. It is a haven for people wanting to walk or jog. The apartment is within walking distance of the shops, cafés and restaurants on Beethovenstraat. International schools, arterial roads, the Zuidas with WTC, the RAI, Olympic Stadium and good public transport connections (bus, tram and WTC train and metro station), complete this perfect location. The area will continue to be developed in the years to come, thanks to the plans for the Zuidas.
According to many, excellent car and public transport connections make Beethovenstraat the place to live in Amsterdam-Zuid. The A10 Ring Road (junctions S108 and S109) are within easy reach, as are the 5 and 24 tram routes and the 65 bus route. RAI Station and Station Zuid are close by. Ample parking space is available right outside the door and just around the corner, on Bernard Zweerskade. You must pay for parking from 9.00-21.00 from Monday to Saturday, but each address is entitled to two parking permits. There is no waiting list.
- Three-room apartment (105.8 m² in accordance with NEN 2580), with a lift, in the Amsterdam Zuid district;
- Two good-sized balconies, one of which gets the sun all day;
- Wood flooring throughout the apartment;
- The master bedroom has air conditioning;
- Application for a perpetual ground lease was made in advance;
- Continuous lease in line with the General Terms and Conditions 1955. Fixed annual ground of €181.51 until 30 September 2030;
- Long-term maintenance plan and internal regulations are available;
- Professional management homeowner’s association by Poelwijck Sweers;
- Monthly advance payment of €140 for energy bills;
- Large storage room on the ground floor;
- Transfer subject to agreement.
Read full description