YES! Light, green, spaciousness and tranquility! We offer a wonderfully light and spacious 3-room apartment located on the 4th floor of the monumental 'Princesse Flat' in Amsterdam South with two balconies and a fantastic view of the Beatrix Park! The apartment, which can be reached by elevator or via the spacious staircase, has high ceilings and large windows, a lovely bright living room with an adjacent south-facing balcony. The kitchen, also with balcony, is separated from the living room but can be added to the living room if desired. The two good-sized bedrooms are located on the cool park side (east). There is also a private storage room on the ground floor.
Ground floor: spacious bright communal hall, largely covered with travertine, elevator, staircase, storage room, communal bicycle shed.
Fourth floor: entrance apartment, hall, corridor with wardrobe corner. Bright living room on the south side with patio doors to the balcony. Closed kitchen with various built-in appliances, close-in boiler and access to the second east-facing balcony from which there is a beautiful view over the park. Two good-sized bedrooms on the park side with fitted wardrobes with phenomenal views of trees and park. The bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and design radiator. Former guest toilet with connections for washing machine/dryer (which can easily be converted into a toilet again if desired) and storage space with central heating system. boiler. In the basement is a private storage room and a communal bicycle shed. Common roof terrace on the 9th floor.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the living area is 78.10 m2.
The total surface area of the outdoor space is 6.10 m2. The surface of the storage room is 3.40 m2.
NB. The specified surface has been measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The prestigious apartment building 'Princesse' is located in the Prinses Irenebuurt, directly on the beautiful Beatrix Park and overlooking the booming Zuidas from the living room. The building is extremely conveniently located for almost every conceivable amenity. Between walking distance and a maximum of 10 minutes cycling distance are:
Entrance Beatrixpark 50 meters from the 'Princesseflat'. The Beatrixpark has, among other things, two playgrounds and a paddling pool. After sunset it becomes a quiet park where the sounds of nature dominate.
For your daily shopping you can go to the busier part of the Beethovenstraat. Here you will find a diversity of shops, delicatessens, supermarkets (Marqt and AH), nice coffee shops and restaurants. Towards the south, Zuid station already offers various small-scale facilities and a little further is the luxurious covered shopping center 'Gelderlandplein' with, among other things, an Albert Heijn XL, various shops and catering establishments. If you want more luxury, you can reach the chic PC Hooftstraat within 5 stops (tram line 5) or walk towards the Cornelis Schuytstraat.
There is plenty of choice of good restaurants in the immediate vicinity. i.a. former Yamazato Michelin star chef Akira Oshima has his own restaurant diagonally opposite the 'Princesseflat' and the current 1 Michelin star restaurant Bolenius is about a 5-minute walk away.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT & CAR
South station (train, metro, bus) is 500 meters from the 'Princesseflat'. In a few years, South Station will also be the departure point for the TGV (Paris) and Eurostar (London). Tram 5 literally stops diagonally in front of the door of the flat. The A10 ring road is accessible in a 5-minute drive. Schiphol International Airport is literally only 13 to 15 minutes away by train from the 'Princesseflat' (including walking to the station). Prefer to go to Schiphol by car? That only takes about 15 minutes.
Parking is done through a permit system. There is currently no waiting list and there is ample space for the building. Paid parking is available on public roads from Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00, but there is a favorable visitor arrangement for residents' visitors, whereby they pay only half of the regular rate (see website Municipality of Amsterdam).
Numerous primary and secondary schools in South are also within walking or cycling distance.
Some international schools:
- AICS : 600 meters
- New British School: 2100 meters
- Lycée Van Gogh (French): 2300 meters
The Free University is located 1500 meters from the 'Princesseflat'.
The Museumplein, with the Concertgebouw, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, is only 4 tram stops (tram line 5) from the house.
- The Princesse apartment complex was built in 1961.
- Concrete frame construction with a flat roof.
- Wooden frames with the exception of the bedrooms with double glazing throughout.
- The complex is equipped with two elevators.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler. Brand: Vaillant (VR). Year of manufacture: 2004.
- Electricity: modern group box.
- Possibility to use the chute on the balcony.
- Two electrically operated sunshades present.
- The house is located on a permanent leasehold from the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs until August 15, 2034.
- The fixed annual rent is € 101.19.
- The General Provisions for continuous leasehold 1955 apply.
- The favorable offer for perpetual leasehold has been requested on time. The costs for this switch to perpetual leasehold are € 24,272 including the current period.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, number 1960 A-14.
DEED OF DEPARTURE
The property was split into 35 apartment rights on April 24, 2009 by notary Mr. F.P. ten Veen. The apartment right A-14 is entitled for 435/18,790th share in the community.
- VvE Princesse in Amsterdam is professionally managed by Vastgoedadvies van Luijk.
- The service costs are € 241.38 per month.
- A multi-year maintenance plan (MJO) has been drawn up.
- Located in the popular Beethovenstraat, literally at the intersection of Oud-Zuid and Zuidas
- Located on and with a fantastic view over the Beatrix Park
- Favorable south-east positioning: living room on the south to bicycle path, bedrooms on the east to footpath
- The 'Princesse Flat' is a national monument (architect Mart Stam)
- Tranquility: High-quality concrete skeleton construction under architecture with less than average noise nuisance
- Two elevators available
- Caretaker present 3 x a week half a day
- Storage in the basement
- Communal bicycle shed
- Communal roof terrace
- Favorable redemption ground lease
- All amenities within reach
The delivery will take place in consultation but can be done in the very short term.
Read full description