This exquisitely finished unfurnished or furnished rental apartment with elevator and roof terrace lies in the most prestigious area of Amsterdam's Old South and has only recently been completed ready for the discerning executive family.
- Accessible via elevator, very rare in this neighbourhood
- Bright living room and dining room with large windows overlooking the Beethovenstraat
- 3 bedrooms
- New kitchen
- Beautiful bathroom fully equipped with both bathtub and shower as well as double wash basin
- Large beautiful bedroom which can be used either as guest room or master bedroom, like the rest of the apartment finished luxuriously
- Entrance to the big roof terrace
- The second bathroom is situated on this floor with toilet, shower and a double wash basin
- The 3rd toilet is also on this floor
The chic and popular Beethovenstraat lies in Old South and boasts prestigious boutiques and restaurants as well as providing all shops and amenities for daily life in our beautiful city.
Trams run through this street and the public transport and highway links take you wherever you need to be both in and out of the city.
Within walking distance are:
- the World Trade Centre business park
- Metro station Zuid/WTC
- the beautiful and popular Beatrixpark
- the British School
- many restaurants, cafes, bistros and culinary attractions
- grocery stores and all other amenities for daily life
Metro 51 at World Trade Centre
Tram 5 and 24
Buses 65, 358, 612, 176, 199 (Schiphol), 242, 310 and many more from the World Trade Centre
Quoted rental price is exclusive gas, water, electricity and tv/internet
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be glad to be of service.
Read full description