Belgielaan 12 in Beverwijk
This is truly a big home! This townhouse in the border area between Beverwijk and Heemskerk has no fewer than four spacious bedrooms and was built in 1965. It has been gradually modernized wit a very complete bathroom converted into a fifth bedroom and a walk-in wardrobe.
The deep front garden on the southwest invites you to have a cup of coffee or tea in the sun and offers an unobstructed view. The backyard is located on the northeast and has two terraces. The stone shed is accessible via a back entrance and has more than enough space for all bicycles or even a motorcycle.
Behind the garden is a private garage on a garage square, which can be purchased separately: asking price 25,000 euros.
The Heemskerk railway station is within walking distance, as are the shops of the Europaplein, several primary schools and a daycare center. By bike both the cozy citycenters of Beverwijk and Heemskerk can be reached. In your free time it is wonderful to walk or cycle to the beach through the dunes, also, the surrounding polders offer many recreational opportunities. Within 5 minutes the A9 can be reached, this makes Alkmaar (20min), Haarlem (30min) and Amsterdam (35min) easily accesible.
Ground floor: Entrance with meter cupboard, shoe cupboards and design radiator. Hall with wardrobe, stair cupboard, wall closet + hand basin and the staircase to the first floor. Access to spacious living room with separate kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances. Access to the backyard of 6m wide and 10m deep, with large stone shed, with electricity.
First floor: Landing, 3 (previously 4) bedrooms, 1 with closet. Master bedroom with wooden decor wall. All rooms have marmoleum laminate. Bathroom with bath, shower, 2nd toilet, bidet, double sink and design radiator. The bathroom floor has underfloor heating. Walk-in wardrobe with double wardrobe with sliding doors (1 with mirror), and 2 high chests of drawers.
Second floor: Landing with attic equipped with central heating system, washing machine / dryer connections (on a raised surface), sink, laundry folding shelf, two skylights and plenty of storage space. Access to the fourth and largest bedroom with pivot window and dormer (with roller shutter). This attic room has recently been updated and is suitable for double use, for example as an office for parents working at home or as a bedroom for two children.
- terraced house in a traffic-calmed street, with an unobstructed view;
- ideal family home with no less than 4 bedrooms and plenty of storage space;
- sun blinds at the front (awning);
- electrically operated roller shutter on dormer window;
- gradually modernized since 1998;
- practically arranged kitchen with built-in appliances;
- very complete bathroom with double sink, shower, bath, bidet and 2nd toilet;
- master bedroom on the garden side + 2 bedrooms at the front
- spacious attic room (suitable as a home office)
- large garden with back entrance and access to detached stone barn;
- house almost fully equipped with double glazing;
- located within walking distance of Heemskerk train station, primary schools, childcare and shops;
- also conveniently located near sports facilities, roads and highway A9.
- Nefit HR + boiler from December 2013, with smart control (via app)
- Acceptance March 1, 2021
- Year of construction: 1965
- Living area 131 m²
- External storage space 8 m²
- Plot 162 m²
- Content 434 m³
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers on Funda.
Read full description