De Hoge Hout offers high level living. With its 80 meters, it is by far the tallest residential building in Haarlem and therefore defines the face of the city. The view from De Hoge Hout is phenomenal. On the east side Amsterdam and Schiphol. On the west side the North Sea. In between are the various city parks, the forests and the dunes. A top location on the Spaarne within walking distance of the historic center of Haarlem.
HIGH QUALITY RENTALS IN HISTORICAL HAARLEM
Ground floor: spacious central entrance hall with high ceilings. modern video phone system, mailboxes, elevator and staircase.
16th floor: entrance, spacious hall, luxurious toilet with hand basin, two storage rooms, one with connections for washing equipment, spacious bright living room with large sliding door / French balcony, large loggia facing south with sliding door / French balcony, luxurious fully equipped semi open kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, luxurious bathroom with bath, separate shower and double sink.
* Rent € 1.830, = per month including parking
* Service costs € 100, - per month (including advance payment of water)
* Approximate living area 114m²
* Environmentally friendly heating system
* Fully equipped with underfloor heating
* Excellent insulation, therefore low energy costs
* Private storage room in the central parking garage
* Parking spaces for guests available
* There is a fitness and reception area in the building for the residents.
* Minimum rental period 1 year
* Available 1 december 2021
Read full description