Situated in Scheveningen well maintained and light 4 room corner apartment (approx. 103 m2) on the second floor including elevator, storage in the basement, 3 bedrooms and balcony facing southwest!
This apartment is situated within walking distance of the sea, the beach and the boulevard. Also just a stone’s throw away form the beautiful Westbroekpark, tennis court “de Mets” and the shops of the Gentsestraat and Badhuisstraat.
secured communal entrance with doorbells and letterboxes: elevator and/or stairs to the
external walkway to entrance apartment: hallway with modern toilet with hand basin, central heating closet and utility room with washing machine connection
spacious and light living and dining room with a free view in to the Seinpoststraat (approx. 681 x 595)
luxurious open kitchen with all appliances a.o.t. Quooker (approx. 240 x 238)
sliding door from the living room to the balcony facing southwest (approx. 340 x 194)
in-between room at the back with built-in cupboard (approx. 294 x 232)
modern bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, wash basin and design radiator (approx. 234 x 161)
back side room (approx. 450 x 252)
room at the back (approx. 340 x 324)
- in Scheveningen attractively situated spacious and light 4 room corner apartment on the second floor including elevator, storage in the basement and balcony facing southwest
- the apartment has been tastefully renovated in 2013/2014
- year of construction approx. 1994
- approx. 103 m2 of floor area according to the NEN 2580 measurement
- 3 bedrooms
- energy label B
- new internal doors from solid hardwood
- wooden window frames with double glazed windows
- two new sliding doors with HR++ glass and new kitchen window
- active and healthy association of owners, € 241,31 per month including communal insurance and maintenance plan
- central heating gas (Atag approx. 8 years old)
- new mechanical ventilation
- extensive electrical installation
- protected city scape
- terms of sale are applicable
- ground lease has been paid off until perpetuity
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate
agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description