A BEAUTIFUL AND VERY LIGHT APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF APPROX. 97 M², WITH OWN ENTRANCE, SPACIOUS TERRACE ON THE SOUTHWEST, ELEVATOR, STORAGE AND A SPACIOUS PARKING IN THE SUBSTRUCTURE, WITH POSSIBILITY FOR A LANDING FOR A BOAT.
The apartment is approx. 97 m² and has a spacious terrace on the Southwest and access to a private indoor parking space (formally you can park 1 car here, but given the extra width two cars will fit in between) and a spacious storage room with loft. in the substructure. The apartment is located on the Haveneiland-West on IJburg, directly on the IJmeer. The living room and dining area has 4 double doors to the water with spectacular views towards Durgderdam, Lighthouse Island and Pampus.
On the one hand you can enjoy the tranquility that radiates the water and on the other hand the bustling city within easy reach. Within walking distance is the shopping center IJburg with numerous shops for daily shopping. In addition to the shops, there are various catering establishments, schools, sports facilities and of course the beach. By tram you are in the center of Centrum within 15 minutes.
Common entrance, elevator to the first floor. Entrance, spacious hall with wardrobe. Storage room with washing machine connection. Separate toilet with fountain. Spacious bathroom with a bath, sink and walk-in shower. The living room with open kitchen, which is equipped with various built-in appliances, is located at the front. The large and many windows to the ground provide a panoramic view of the water. The bedroom is located at the rear and can easily be returned to two bedrooms. The terrace is also located at the rear and is located on the southwest.
- Parking space in the underground parking garage, formally for 1 car, but 2 also fits
- Annual lease payments have been surrendered to 01-09-2055
- In accordance with NEN measurement, the living area is 97 m2
- Service costs are € 161.83 per month for the apartment and the parking garage
- Possibility to moor your own boat at the pier of the VvE
- Floor to ceiling windows in living and dining areas
- There is an elevator in the complex
- Separate storage in the basement
- Playground for small children and only accessible through the gate for residents
- Active Owners Association with a multi-year maintenance plan
Read full description