***This Property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
This spacious and bright 4-room apartment is situated on the two top floors of a well-maintained apartment complex. The property has a great south-facing terrace (12 m2), which offers enough space for a table and chairs and is a great place to sit and relax or entertain friends on a summer's evening. The large sliding doors in the living room are an extension of the living room, bringing the outside in and vice versa. The apartment has sufficient storage space and there is also a separate storage unit on the ground floor. The third floor has oak wooden flooring and the fourth floor has a sturdy concrete floor. The property is fully insulated.
The Julianapark apartment complex was built in 1990 in a cul-de-sac, close to Amstel station (train, metro, tram and bus) and is easily accessible from the A10 motorway via Gooiseweg. The area is undergoing development, which includes the build of 3000 properties in the nearby Amstelkwartier and the AMST project across Amstelstation; the construction of this project has already started and includes 250 residential properties, a supermarket and various restaurants. The leafy Park Frankendael is within walking distance and there are various schools in the area. If you want to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind, just take a stroll or go for a bike ride along the nearby Ringdijk or Amstel river.
Communal entrance area, stairwell and elevator to the third floor, the entrance of the property is in the middle the gallery. The hallway provides access to all the rooms on this floor. At the front a large bedroom and two bedrooms on the sunny rear of the property, one of which is the master bedroom. The bathroom is situated in the middle of the property and includes a bathtub, a walk-in shower and a double washbasin. The separate toilet has a small washbasin. The utility room along the hallways has connections for the washing machine and drier. An additional space has been created beneath the stairs for, for example, the wardrobe.
Stairs leading up to the fourth floor.
Generously proportioned living room with the open-plan kitchen and dining area at the front. The luxurious kitchen has high-gloss white cabinets, various fitted appliances (5-burner cooker, dishwasher, combi-oven, extractor hood and fan oven) and a granite worktop. This floor also includes a handy pantry and space for the central heating boiler. The beautiful and large south-facing terrace is situated at the rear of the property. This terrace has an electric sun screen.
- Living area 100m2, measurement report available
- Year of construction: 1991
- You are immediately eligible for a parking permit
- Fully insulated
- Energy label C
- Oak flooring on the third floor
- Concrete flooring on the fourth floor
- Terrace with electric sun screen
- The kitchen was partially renewed in 2020 (including a new tap, combined microwave/oven and extractor hood)
- Active Owners’ Association “Julianapark”, professionally managed by Newomij
- Central heating boiler (Intergas HRE, 2017)
- Solar panels for the Owners’ Association
- Charging station for electric cars in the street
- The ground rent has been bought off until 14 January 2040
- In 2019, the sellers applied for transfer to perpetual ground lease subject to favourable conditions.
- Annual property tax: € 235.40
- Annual sewer charges: € 144.00
- Annual water system levy residents: € 183.73
- Monthly contribution Owners’ Association: € 155.33 (including central heating boiler maintenance contract)
The purchase contract shall include a clause stating that we have invited the prospective buyers to have their own measurement of the property carried out. Should the prospective buyers decide not to have such a measurement carried out, they automatically indemnify Pappie & Van der Zee Makelaars o/g and the owners of the property against any liability.
Read full description