Well-maintained groundfloor apartment of 122 sqm with a south-east facing garden with lots of sun. The apartment has a practical layout with two good-sized bedrooms, a large living room on the garden side and a garage that can be reached from the inside.
Near the Amstel Station. The ground rent has been bought out until 2040.
The apartment is part of a well-kept complex in a part of the city that is being transformed into a new neighbourhood with architecture based on the Chinese Hakka living culture, known for its warm and caring community.
Entrance, hallway, toilet with hand washbasin and a separate space for the washing machine and dryer. The two bedrooms are at the quiet rear on the garden side. The largest bedroom has got a private access to the bathroom with a walk-in shower, a bath and a vanity unit with double washbasins. It features a floor with anthracite tiles and a towel radiator.
The kitchen is in the middle of the apartment. Thus, there is a dining area at the front and a sitting area at the rear with direct access to the beautifully laid out garden, which has been equipped with an automatic irrigation system.
The kitchen has got a U-shape and has been equipped with an American fridge with freezer and ice cube dispenser, an oven, a microwave, a five-burner stove, an extractor hood, one and a half sinks and of course a dishwasher.
Special is the garage: it is accessible from the apartment and large enough for a car and a workbench.
There is an external storage area for bicycles and more.
A very complete apartment near the Amstel Station, the Omval area and with particularly good connections to the city centre.
In the Frankendael area in the Julianapark in the East urban district.
Very central location in the city with excellent access to public transport from the Amstel Station.
The apartment is also easily accessible by private transport. Parking in the private garage.
• Usable area approximately 122 sqm
• Meticulously maintained apartment
• Sunny and beautifully laid out garden
• Large living room on the garden side
• Garage accessible from the inside
• Possibility of a third bedroom
• On leasehold land, owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The ground rent has been bought out until January 15th, 2040, for both the apartment and the garage.
• Buying out the ground rent in perpetuity requested
• This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
• Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Read full description