On attractive and quiet area Duttendel located well maintained and spacious (approx. 259 m²) corner house with souterrain, front garden and sunny backyard (W) with a double garage and driveway for several cars. The mansion is wonderfully light and functional and consists 4 bedrooms or study/hobby rooms and 3 bathrooms.
The house is located within walking distance of the beach, sea, dunes, schools, sports fields, public transport and near the exit roads of The Hague.
entrance: hall with modern toilet with hand basin, wardrobe and access to the
souterrain consisting of three rooms, washing room and storage.
folding doors in the hallway to the L-shaped living room with fireplace (approx. 1214 x 665/358)
luxurious open kitchen with bar and built-in appliances (approx. 402 x 298)
beautiful extension at the back to the garden
stairs to the
landing with balcony at the side and backside,
spacious masterbedroom at the front with cupboard, roomdivider with bath and washbasin (approx. 665 x 374)
back room with cupboards (approx. 420 x 382)
luxurious bathroom with double shower, toilet, double washbasin and towel radiator
landing stairs to the
large room on the front side over the width (approx. 665 x 200)
2nd bathroom with shower, sink and toilet (approx. 271 x 236)
back room (approx. 382 x 317)
very sunny garden with driveway, double garage and lovely backyard facing West.
- in childfriendly Duttendel area situated spacious corner house with souterrain, front garden and large backyard with double garage
- within walking distance of sport facilities (hockey, tennis), parks, dunes and the beach
- living area approx. 259 m² (with souterrain approx. 73 m²)
- year of construction approx. 1960
- 4 bedrooms, study/hobby rooms and 3 bathrooms
- double glazing
- gas heating and boiler (Nefit 2007)
- driveway with two garages
- ground is on leasehold (erfpacht), till 31 december 2030, canon € 228,- per year
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate
agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Read full description