*** Live viewing: Watch Ellen Mouthaan Makelaardij's Facebook page on Thursday February 27th,12:30 hrs. ***
Remarkably large, wide corner house at a top location in the "Rivierenbuurt". Unique property, due to the spacious back- and side yard and open view at the back side. The location, the wonderful garden and the number of bedrooms make this one an outstanding family home!
- A property with possibilities!
- Top location: walking distance from metro, bus and tram and quickly on the highway A10.
- Drive-in house with indoor garage and no fewer than 246 m2 living space.
- 6 bedrooms with an option for more.
- Very large kitchen; ideal for the cooking enthusiast.
- Wonderful, spacious, south facing back- and side yard.
- 12 solar panels to reduce the energy bill.
- Constructional inspection report; for greater clearance!
* Walking distance from station Amsterdam RAI for train, metro and tram.
* A few car minutes to highway A10 and A2 and in cycling distance from Amsterdam city centre.
* Supermarket and many other public facilities only 5 or even less walking minutes.
* Various schools and children's day care centres in the immediate vicinity.
* Spacious entrance with access to the indoor garage and the hallway.
* Indoor garage with electrical door, lots of storage space and space for washing equipment.
* Recently renovated contemporary apartment, e.g. fantastically suited for au-pair, co residing parent, an older child or to be utilized as workspace at home.
* The apartment consists of a light garden room with kitchenette, separate bedroom, spacious bathroom and separate toilet.
* Access to the sunny garden from the garden room and the bedroom.
* Spacious, bright and particularly sunny L-shaped lounge with open fire and south facing large windows.
* Owing to the park behind the house, from the lounge an open view into the greenery.
* Also from the lounge access doors to the extremely wide, south facing balcony.
* Large kitchen-diner at the front side with access to the 2nd smaller balcony and eye-catching “bay-window” in the side wall.
* The spacious kitchen-diner offers a lot of work- and storage space and is equipped with various built-in appliances, including a Quooker.
* Landing with skylight for extra daylight on this floor.
* Very generous master bedroom (24m2) at the backside with view over the park at the back.
* Contemporary bathroom-en suite with a.o. bathtub and separate shower.
* Bedroom 2 is spacious and located at the front.
* Bedrooms 3 and 4, also at the front, are nice children's rooms.
* Bedroom 5 is located at the sunny backside, is pretty spacious and has e fixed cabinet.
* 2nd smaller bathroom with shower and washbasin.
* Separate toilet.
* Option to integrate the toilet and the 2nd bathroom in order to create a larger bathroom.
* Pretty, sunny, south facing garden with a lot of privacy thanks to the dense vegetation!
* At the backside adjacent to a park with playground.
* Beside the house the garden runs all the way to the street.
* The attractively landscaped and very sunny garden has a surface of appr. 117m2.
* The present leasehold contract is € 655,72/year, fixed until 2041.
* An application has been submitted for conversion into perpetual leasehold.
* If granted, from 2041 the revised contract amounts basically and with provisions € 4719,- (+ inflation from 2017 plus solicitor's cost)
In short, a wonderful light and spacious drive-in house at a good location; a perfect home for a (big) family !
Read full description