Characteristic and well maintained apartment in a listed building. This charming house is located in a beautiful location, in the center of Amsterdam. With French doors to a sunny French balcony, beautiful oak parquet flooring, neat kitchen, quietly situated bedroom and modern bathroom, in a beautiful building with luxurious staircase and situated on freehold. Located between the Herengracht and the Singel, everything is within easy reach: shops, restaurants, theater, museums, entertainment and nightlife. From the living room there is a beautiful view and the street is car-free.
Beautiful entrance in the common and well maintained spacious staircase. Stairs to the 4th floor. Entrance in the hall with intercom. At the front the living room with French doors to a French balcony, from where beautiful views on the beautiful surrounding buildings and the canals. The sun shines in here from morning until the afternoon. In the afternoon the sun's rays fall on the kitchen, which is equipped with a wooden worktop, electric oven, refrigerator, 5-burner gas stove with extractor hood and washing machine. Opposite the kitchen is a room that is ideal to use as a workplace or dining area. Above the living room a cozy mezzanine, suitable as a place for guests or possibly extra storage space. The bedroom can be reached via the hall, at the quiet rear of the building. The bedroom has a beamed ceiling and a high ridge, providing ample storage space. Opposite the bedroom is the modern bathroom with a bath with shower, washbasin and mirror cabinet, towel radiator and toilet. The entire apartment has a beautiful oak parquet floor.
The apartment is located on the Beulingstraat, in the city center of Amsterdam, between the Herengracht and the Singel. It is a quiet and car-free state, located next to the 9 Streets, right in the old center and close to the Jordaan and Oud-West. In the immediate vicinity is a diverse range of shops and cozy food and beverage outlets. You never have to walk or cycle far for this. For relaxation, you can cycle within 10 minutes to the middle of the Vondelpark. In short, here you live in a quiet spot and yet in the middle of the city.
The apartment is located close to the Koningsplein, where various tram lines have a stop. The Central Station is just a 5-minute bike ride away, as is the Waterlooplein metro station. By car there is access to the Ring A10 via exits S105 and S106. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit (Center 2 permit area).
- Year of construction circa 1800;
- National monument;
- Freehold (no groundlease);
- Living area of approximately 50 mē (NEN2580 report available);
- 2-room apartment on the 4th floor (no upstairs neighbors and no side neighbors);
- Mezzanine floor which can be used, among other things, as a guest room;
- Patio doors to French balcony on the sunny south/southeast;
- Oak parquet flooring throughout the apartment;
- Partly wooden and partly (at the rear) plastic window frames with double glazing (except folding doors);
- Heating and hot water by central heating boiler (type Intergas, built in 2004);
- Storage on the ground floor;
- Well-kept and spacious entrance and stairwell in the building;
- Healthy Association of owners, managed by the 19 owners (multi-year maintenance plan available);
- Service costs are approximately 185.06 per month;
- Additional contribution for the multi-year maintenance plan is 941.81 per year (2020). This is offset by an amount of approximately 800 per year in subsidy for maintenance costs for national monuments;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description