Very spacious and partly renovated, three-room apartment of 120 m² (NEN2580) located on the ground floor of a monumental canal house in the historic city centre of Amsterdam, in a prime location between the Singel and Herengracht. The apartment is divided over one floor and has a spacious living room with open kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a separate bicycle storage. The apartment is well maintained and fully equipped. In addition, it is located on freehold and has a beautiful view from the living room on the Beulingsloot and Herengracht. An important point to mention: All areas can be separated from each other by means of sliding doors.
Through the beautiful hall with high ceilings and marble floor on the first floor you reach the entrance of the house and the bicycle storage. You enter the hallway which provides access to both bedrooms. In the hallway there is a spacious wardrobe, storage room, toilet and the laundry / drying room. Through this hall you reach the spacious living room with open kitchen, which is equipped with luxury appliances including: dishwasher, stove, Boretti Dual oven, 6-burner gas range and marble top. In addition, the living room has doors and large windows where you can enjoy the view of the Beulingsloot and Herengracht. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, double sink, toilet and bathtub. The first and second bedroom are both located on the quiet front of the apartment and can be reached through the hallway or the living room.
- Located on Freehold
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financial VvE.
- Professionally managed
- Association fee monthly € 198,-
- Living space approx. 120 sqm (NEN2580).
- Gross living area 128 m²;
- Highlight: Spacious, lots of closet space and of course sliding doors;
- Separate bicycle storage;
- Equipped with beautiful wooden beams on the ceilings;
- Beautiful location in the center of Amsterdam;
- Beautiful view of the canal from the living room;
- Possibility to rent a parking space within walking distance of the house;
- First floor apartment without stairs;
- Car-free street.
Read full description