CORNER HOUSE WITH GARAGE located in the popular Randwijck district, in a quiet child-friendly neighborhood.
The house is centrally located near the various highways, including A9 and A10, public transport, the shopping center on Rembrandtweg and the Stadshart of Amstelveen with all its amenities. In addition, various schools are located within walking distance. The neighborhood is very child-friendly, partly because there is only local traffic. There is also a large playing / soccer field around the corner.
Built around 1962, plot area 170 mē (freehold land). Delivery in consultation (soon).
Ground floor layout:
Entrance with meter cupboard. Hall with toilet and access to the kitchen and living room. Spacious and very light living room due to the large windows. Simple kitchen. Nice sheltered garden with garage in the back.
Layout first floor:
Landing, four bedrooms and a neat bathroom with bath, sink and toilet.
Spacious Mountain Attic. There is the possibility to build an extra floor, making the house approximately 50 m2 larger.
- There is the possibility to build an extra floor, making the house approximately 50 m2 larger.
- to be delivered immediately;
- the whole house has double glazing;
- heating via Vaillant c.v. boiler (2008);
- the seller has never lived in the house and will therefore include a clause for this.
Read full description