Beautiful spacious 4-room penthouse in Buitenveldert with 150 m² of living space and 26 m² of outdoor space. The apartment is located on the eighth floor also top floor of the luxury apartment complex "Amstel Circle". The apartment has a spacious living-dining room with semi-open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two spacious balconies with stunning views, a storage room and a parking space in the garage. The complex is located opposite the Amstelpark. The apartment complex also has an elevator and a courtyard garden provided by the municipality.
Entrance in neat arrival hall, elevator to eighth floor. From the entrance hall, where the cloakroom is located, you enter the spacious hall, which gives you access to all rooms of the apartment. Spacious bedroom has fitted wardrobes and is located on the front of the building. The bedroom offers access to the luxurious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and double sink. The spacious hall provides access to the separate toilet, laundry room and second bathroom with a steam cabin. The hall also provides access to the second and third bedroom. The living / dining room has a generous size and at the front and rear you will find a balcony. The semi-open kitchen is located in the living room. The kitchen is equipped with various appliances including an induction hob, refrigerator, dishwasher and combi-oven. In the basement you will find the storage room. In the spacious and easily accessible basement a the parking space (sold separately) is located and it is also accessible from elevator to the apartment.
The house is located in the popular district Amsterdam Buitenveldert. This district is spacious, child friendly and especially equipped with lots of greenery, wide roads for pedestrians, cyclists and motorists. In the immediate vicinity are many amenities including the shopping center Gelderlandplein and various local shopping centers, sports facilities, recreational facilities including the opposite Amstelpark and the Amsterdamse Bos but also schools (from primary school to university). The Zuidas is about 7 minutes walk. Amsterdam centre is easily accessible by tram line 5 or 51, bus line 62 to Rai/ Zuid-WTC station and Amstel station. By car you can reach the A-10 ring road in a short time in the direction of Utrecht or The Hague. There is ample parking around the house (paid or by permit).
- The house is located on payed off groundlease of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The current period runs from 01-08-1986 to 31-07-2036.
- The General Provisions 1966 are applicable
Association of owners:
- Active association
- Multi-year maintenance planning in place
- Professional VvE management by VvE Beheer Amsterdam
- Monthly contribution € 295,41
- Renovation plans for the entrance & towers in 2020
- Living space 149 m² (NEN280).
- Built in 1987
- House with a solid hardwood floor
- Storage room of approx. 8 m²
- Two bathrooms
- approx. 26 m² of terrace divided between the rear (west) and the front (east)
- Quiet location near Amstel and Amstelpark, Groot Gelderlandplein and Zuidas.
- Well maintained complex with caretaker
- The house is fully insulated and double glazed
- Indoor parking space in the basement for sale separately : € 45.000,- k.k. The service costs are € 18,70.
Read full description