Smart, four-room apartment (currently 2 bedrooms, see alternative floorplan for converting a third bedroom) with 89 m˛ of floor space. The apartment is on the corner of Maasstraat and Biesboschstraat, and the south-facing corner windows provide plenty of beautiful daylight. The corner position also offers a great view of de Biesboschstraat and the sunny 'Maasplein'.
Entrance on the second floor, wide hall leading to a separate toilet, storeroom with washing machine/dryer, bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and towel radiator. Good-sized bedroom at the rear, second bedroom on the Biesboschstraat-side, large kitchen featuring fitted appliances (see alternative floorplan for converting a third bedroom), spacious, light living room looking onto the attractive, widest part of Maasstraat (which resembles a village square!) Connecting dining room (see alternative floorplan). Parquet flooring and Philips Hue lighting provide the apartment with the finishing touches.
This very well-maintained property is on the corner of Biesboschstraat and the attractive, wide part of Maasstraat. A child-friendly neighbourhood with plenty of playgrounds, football pitches and schools. Maasstraat is packed with nice shops and hospitality options. The popular bars and restaurants in the De Pijp neighbourhood, the Albert Cuyp market, Ferdinand Bolstraat, Scheldestraat and Rijnstraat are all close by. And for peace and quiet, Beatrixpark and Amstelpark are within walking distance.
The apartment is very convenient for public transport and for travelling by car. The A10 ring road (leading to the A1/A2/A9 motorways) is a few minutes’ drive away. Biesboschstraat is close to several tram and bus stops, Amstel and RAI mainline stations, and Europaplein metro station on the North/South metro line. Ongoing plans and developments in the Zuidas neighbourhood mean that this area is in the lift.
- 89 m˛ of floor space, in accordance with NEN 2580 measuring report
- See alternative floorplan for converting a third bedroom
- Good corner position, lots of daylight and great views
- Double glazing/turn and tilt windows
- Excellent condition, turnkey delivery!
- Professionally managed homeowners’ association (VvE), monthly contribution of €156 as of 2021
- Continuous ground lease owned by the City of Amsterdam, annual ground rent €903.22
- Application for transfer to perpetual ground lease under favourable conditions submitted
- No waiting list for parking permits, plenty of parking space (diagonal rather than parallel street parking)
- Transfer subject to agreement
Read full description