Very centrally located and well-kept 3-ROOM APARTMENT with 76 m2 (a third bedroom is possible!) with sunny south-facing balcony, pleasant view at the wide park and located on the 1th floor of this well-maintained apartment complex (with elevator and a storage room in the basement ).
The complex is very centrally located in the popular Elsrijk district, near public transport (2 min. Walk to bus and tram stop towards Amsterdam), various schools, the Stadshart of Amstelveen with all its amenities including a shopping center, art and culture (Cobra Museum , theater, etc.), catering (restaurants, cafes and terraces), the Amsterdamse Bos and near the various roads. The A9 (Schiphol), A4, Ring A10 and the Beneluxbaan (Zuidas, Amsterdam) can be reached quickly and easily. Free parking is available in front of the complex.
Ground floor: Central entrance with elevator and staircase. The storage rooms are also located on the ground floor.
First floor: Through the entrance / hall with meter cupboard and wardrobe you enter the living room. The very bright living room has a spacious balcony towards the south and offers a pleasant view over the green park and the surroundings. The semi-open kitchen is modern and has all the necessary built-in appliances (4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, sink and oven). A hall then gives access to both bedrooms, the bathroom and storage cupboard. The main bedroom can easily be divided into two smaller bedrooms (like the original floor plan). The bathroom has a showercabin, toilet, sink and washingmachine-connection.
• Spacious and well-kept apartment and two spacious bedrooms (a third is possible!);
• Apartment is fully equipped with plastic window frames and insulating glass;
• Central heating by means of block heating with heat meters;
• Apartment complex is on private land (no leasehold);
• Spacious storage room on the ground floor (approximately 8 m2);
• Active and healthy Owners Association. Contribution Owners Association. approximately € 160 per month including reservation for major maintenance, home insurance, etc. Excluding heating costs of € 70 per month;
• Very central location near Stadshart Amstelveen, the various highways, bus and tram stop (to Amsterdam) and all amenities (shops, restaurants and recreation).
Note: Due to Corona measures, we plan the viewings with a maximum of 2 people (excluding the broker). We work with fixed time frames, so make sure you are on time!
“ We have composed this information with due care. On our part, however, no liability whatsoever is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All specified sizes are measured in accordance with NEN 2580 and are indicative. We advise you to call in an NVM / MVA Broker who will assist you with his expertise in the purchase process. If you do not wish to take professional counseling, you are legally competent enough to oversee all matters that are of interest. The General Consumer conditions of the NVM are applicable "
Notary choice: if the object is located in Amsterdam, Amstelveen or Badhoevedorp, the deed of sale will be drawn up according to the model of the Royal Notarial Professional Organization, Ring Amsterdam. The buyer must designate a notary's office within a radius of 5 km from the object offered for sale.
Read full description