Located in the lively part of the Bijlmerdreef, you find this bright two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor with unobstructed view and parking space in the accompanying enclosed parking area. Various shops, schools, public transport and recreation options are within walking distance. The apartment has recently been fully painted and has a new laminate floor.
You reach the apartment on the fourth floor by elevator.
Entrance apartment. Hall, two spacious bedrooms, separate toilet, bathroom with shower and sink. At the front the spacious bright living room with open kitchen and beautiful unobstructed view (no neighbors from across). Convenient storage with washing machine connection.
Separate spacious storage of approximately 6 m² in the basement.
The apartment complex which is built in 2002 is located in the renovated part of Zuidoost. Around the corner you find the Ganzenpoort shopping center, which offers a diverse range of shops for daily groceries to specialty shops.
The Ganzenhoef metro station is very close by, from where it takes about 15/20 minutes to reach the centre of Amsterdam. By bike this takes about 25 minutes. The house is conveniently located to the roads.
There is a lot of green in the area, including: the Bijlmerweide, Diemerbos and Gaasperpark where you can swim in the Gaasperplas.
- The apartment is located on leasehold land, canon/ground rent is surrendered until April 30, 2050. Fixation canon/lump sum from April 30, 2050 has been applied for in 2019 at favorable conditions;
- The usage area of the apartment is 79 m² in accordance with the NEN2580 guidelines. The storage room is approximately 6 m².
- Energy label B;
- District heating by Nuon;
- Private parking space in closed courtyard belonging to apartment complex;
- Active, healthy Association of Owners, professionally managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- The VvE monthly service costs are: € 164.45 (apartment) + € 15.11 (parking space);
- House has recently been fully painted and has a new laminate floor;
- The windows have electric awnings;
- Non-self-occupational clause applicable.
Read full description