Bilderdijkkade 56-B, 1053VN Amsterdam
Sometimes you come across one of those houses that you just walk into and you want to move in immediately. This is one of those! We are offering this perfectly laid-out apartment of approx. 85m2 in one of the most popular spots in Amsterdam Oud-West. This apartment almost needs no further description: a gold star location, new build, luxurious finishes down to the small details, a sunny garden, separate, spacious storage on the -1 level and an underground car parking place on -2. The apartment is situated on the ground floor, has two bedrooms and a gorgeous view out over the canal. The apartment is part of a newly built block, De Kwintijn, which was completed in 2015 and is completely turn key!
The residence is centrally located on the Bilderdijkkade in the popular Oud-West neighbourhood. The street was renovated in 2019 when a wide pavement was created beside the water, with greenery and benches so that you may enjoy the canal and which invites you to take healthy walks. The Bellamyplein, located close by, has also been renovated recently and has a lovely play spot with play equipment and a paddling pool (in the summer). The neighbourhood is provided with all the necessary conveniences: in addition to many fine neighbourhood shops and (organic) supermarkets (three supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk) there are various delicatessens and speciality shops to be found within walking distance. There is no lack of places to go to eat and drink: welcoming cafés, café terraces and small coffee bars, which include Café Helmers, LOT61 and De Ebeling all within a stone’s throw of the residence. De Hallen (with, among other amenities a cinema, a library, a restaurant and, of course, the Foodhallen), the welcoming Ten Kate open-air market and the Jordaan are all some of the many advantages of living in this neighbourhood. As is the iconic Vondelpark, a glorious place for a walk, to be found at the end of the street. There is plenty of public transport in the surrounding area and the residence is also easy to reach by car (you can be on the A10 in a few minutes), which can be safely parked in the car park under the residence!
The well looked after vestibule by the apartment’s front door is reached through the communal entrance. You enter into the hallway which offers access to all the rooms. At the front of the building is the light and spacious living room, which is unusual in a residence on the lower floors in Amsterdam. The living room has a large window with a wonderful view out over the canal. The open, corner kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances which include a 5-ring gas hob with oven (Boretti), fridge, freezer, dishwasher and a Quooker. There are two spacious bedrooms at the rear of the apartment. The master bedroom offers access, through sliding doors, to the lovely south-west facing garden and also has a made-to-measure wardrobe. The rear garden borders on the communal garden with welcoming picnic tables and a lot of planting. The luxuriously finished bathroom is in the centre of the apartment. This has been fitted with a bath, walk-in shower and double washbasin. The toilet is separate and has a small sink. Finally, the apartment has further, unusually practical space in which, among other matters, the washing machine and tumble dryer can be fitted. The apartment has its own storage space in the basement of the block as well as a parking space.
• Apartment right of approx. 85m2 (NEN2580 measurement report available)
• Two spacious bedrooms one of which has a made-to-measure built-in wardrobe
• Lovely rear garden facing south west (approx. 20m²)
• A welcoming and well maintained communal garden adjoining the rear garden
• Newly built block of flats that was completed in 2015
• Luxuriously finished with e.g. underfloor heating (can be regulated for each space), wooden floor, luxury kitchen with Boretti appliances, Grohe taps, high ceilings, ceiling edge decoration, high doors with classic door handles
• Superbly insulated, energy label A
• Property built on leasehold land, annual ground rent for the apartment €1,753.36 (annual indexation) and for the parking space €119.54. Period runs until 2063 (General Terms and Conditions 2000). Application for transfer to perpetual lease was made on time, vendors have provisionally chosen to set the ground rent from 2063 at €1,485.72 a year, not yet set down by a civil-law notary
• Large owners’ association professionally managed
• The monthly service costs amount to €122.86 for the residence and €40.50 for the car park in the basement
• Spacious private storage area in block’s basement
• Purchase price for the parking space €70,000, costs to be borne by the purchaser
• Communal bicycle storage in the basement of the block
• Solar panels have been fitted to the roof of the block
• Block fitted with a lift
• Transfer in consultation
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an (NVM-registered) expert estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.
Read full description