Turn Key apartment, ready to move in.
This very complete and modern apartment, located on the 1st floor, has a spacious sun terrace (approx.17m2) on the West. The apartment is fully equipped. For example, the bedroom at the rear of the house, with a sliding wardrobe wall and a rear door replaced in 2020, can be called spacious, the kitchen is modern. completely and completely renovated in 2019, resulting in a composite counter top, a built-in washing machine (Bosch, Eco Silence), a built-in dishwasher, narrow model, a gas hob (Boretti), an oven/microwave (Boretti), an extractor hood (Inventum) and a refrigerator with freezer compartment. The bathroom is modern with Portuguese floor tiles and complete with walk-in shower and sink. The toilet is separate. The small room at the front of the house is located right next to the cozy living room and is very suitable as a study. There is a beautiful wooden floor and the walls are plastered.
The lease has been bought off forever.
The house is located in the Oud-West district, a stone's throw from all the amenities you need. There are various catering establishments, shops, supermarkets and boutiques in Kinkerstraat, De Clercqstraat and Bilderdijkstraat itself. You don't have to go far for greenery either, the Vondelpark is a 5-minute bike ride away, The Jordaan with its cosiness is within walking distance, but the Rembrandtpark is also not far! The A-10 ring road is easily accessible 10 minutes by car and public transport stops right in front of the door. All in all a perfect location in the middle of the city!
The house is located on land that has been issued on a long lease by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The ground lease has been bought off for eternity.
The apartment is part of a small-scale VvE, which is managed by Pro VVE and the monthly VVE costs are € 114 per month.
From November 1, all balconies at the front of the houses will be renovated.
- Turnkey apartment renovated in 2019;
- Living area 58 m² (NEN2580 measurement report available)
- Lovely bright living room followed by the 2nd room at the front, very suitable as a study;
- Front and rear windows with double glazing; Replacing glass rear door in 2020
- Well maintained and stately building from 1902;
- spacious terrace (approx. 17m2) on the west;
- Modern black kitchen (2019) with various built-in appliances (gas hob, combi microwave/oven, dishwasher,
narrow model, built-in washing machine and fridge freezer;
- bathroom (renovated in 2017) with walk-in shower and modern sink. equipped with Portuguese floor tiles
- separate toilet (2017), with Portuguese floor tiles
- wooden floor with high skirting boards
- plastered walls
- VvE contribution € 114 per month; Professional administrator
- Delivery in consultation
- Leasehold, bought off perpetually
Contact us for a viewing.
However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him. With regard to this property, our office is the seller's broker. We advise you to engage an NVM/MVA Makelaar, who will assist you in the purchase process with his expertise. If you do not wish to engage professional guidance, you consider yourself expert enough according to the law to be able to oversee all matters that are important. The General Consumer Conditions of the NVM apply.
Read full description