A nice, attractive and light 2-room apartment with four large windows on the street side. The house is located on the third, top floor and therefore has a lot of light. The apartment was built in 1972 and is on its own land.
The Binnen Oranjestraat is a cozy street in the middle of the Haarlemmerbuurt and is located next to the canal belt, De Jordaan and the city center of Amsterdam. Numerous shops and restaurants are within a short walking distance, as well as the Linden and Noordermarkt where you can go for your groceries.
Various recreational opportunities, such as the Westerpark and the Frederik Hendrikplantsoen, are located within cycling distance. Various train / tram / bus connections are within walking or cycling distance (Central Station).
A neat staircase takes you to the third floor.
Here is the entrance / hall, the bathroom with a shower and toilet and the open kitchen with various built-in appliances. Also here are the connection points for the washing machine. Both the living room and the bedroom are adjacent to the street side, both with large windows.
- Located on private land
- Year of construction 1972
- Living area 33 m2 (NEN 2580)
- Roof renewed in 2014
- Electricity renewed in 2016
- Wooden frames partly fitted with double glazing
- Beautiful wooden floorboards throughout the apartment
- VvE Binnen Oranjestraat (4 members)
- The service costs are € 75 per month
- Professional administration office
- waiting time for obtaining a permit is 4 months
- Rate is € 280,88 per 6 months
Read full description